Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fasted cardio

Tpxbuilder

Beginner Brother
Quick question here, is there any benefit to doing cardio fasted in the morning? I 16/8 fast. I plan on working out later on in the evening when I'm out of my fast, I know this is somewhat of a debatable topic but is it worth doing cardio at 4am before work in a fasted state? Or should I just stick to doing it in the afternoon, since the afternoon is when I would be taking caradzol right before I hit the gym. Wasn't sure if there isn't any real evidence of cardio fasted is better then doing it in a non fasted state.

why should you do cardio?

simple answer is it is good for your heart health, builds a strong heart. which begs the question is all cardio the same thing? absolutely not. you go for a walk for 10 minutes or do you do the elliptical at the gym and it is inferior cardio vs. say bikram hot yoga or LSD long slow distance running.

so get in the cardio that is #1 CAUSE IT IS GOOD FOR YOUR HEART PERIOD. and not all cardio is created equal so do real cardio!! it will be much for effective

now most people in our industry don't care about how healthy the heart is, they just want to 'look good'. okay fine. i got more respect for someone who has a healthy heart than someone who looks like a proBB but who cares what i respect. people want to lose fat and that is the crutch of your question

our bodies will tap into energy from food if you eat before cardio and not your body fat. once you deplete your stores your body is forced to go after fat for energy. so if you want to burn more fat then absolutely fasted cardio is more effective. also if you eat before intense cardio guess what happens? since your body is under stress it will do the easiest thing it can do to make life easier on itself, it will EVACUATE. that means everything you ate it will want to get rid of. so if you are going to eat, i would eat something very light minimum 2 hours prior or you are only screwing yourself.

so long story short, you absolutely should only do intense cardio while fasted.

Last edited:
Quick question here, is there any benefit to doing cardio fasted in the morning? I 16/8 fast. I plan on working out later on in the evening when I'm out of my fast, I know this is somewhat of a debatable topic but is it worth doing cardio at 4am before work in a fasted state? Or should I just stick to doing it in the afternoon, since the afternoon is when I would be taking caradzol right before I hit the gym. Wasn't sure if there isn't any real evidence of cardio fasted is better then doing it in a non fasted state.

You should do cardio 2 times per day, morning AM empty stomach (whenever your morning is) and 20min cardio after training, that's maximum cutting there.

I always do fasted cardio. Started about 2 years ago as for a lot of difference not really but I do feel that it’s easier when I’m not on and elliptical for an hour with a gut full of food.

Back
Top Bottom