bannednutrition.com

Thread: Fasted cardio

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Fasted cardio

Quick question here, is there any benefit to doing cardio fasted in the morning? I 16/8 fast. I plan on working out later on in the evening when I'm out of my fast, I know this is somewhat of a debatable topic but is it worth doing cardio at 4am before work in a fasted state? Or should I just stick to doing it in the afternoon, since the afternoon is when I would be taking caradzol right before I hit the gym. Wasn't sure if there isn't any real evidence of cardio fasted is better then doing it in a non fasted state.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    why should you do cardio?

simple answer is it is good for your heart health, builds a strong heart. which begs the question is all cardio the same thing? absolutely not. you go for a walk for 10 minutes or do you do the elliptical at the gym and it is inferior cardio vs. say bikram hot yoga or LSD long slow distance running.

so get in the cardio that is #1 CAUSE IT IS GOOD FOR YOUR HEART PERIOD. and not all cardio is created equal so do real cardio!! it will be much for effective

now most people in our industry don't care about how healthy the heart is, they just want to 'look good'. okay fine. i got more respect for someone who has a healthy heart than someone who looks like a proBB but who cares what i respect. people want to lose fat and that is the crutch of your question

our bodies will tap into energy from food if you eat before cardio and not your body fat. once you deplete your stores your body is forced to go after fat for energy. so if you want to burn more fat then absolutely fasted cardio is more effective. also if you eat before intense cardio guess what happens? since your body is under stress it will do the easiest thing it can do to make life easier on itself, it will EVACUATE. that means everything you ate it will want to get rid of. so if you are going to eat, i would eat something very light minimum 2 hours prior or you are only screwing yourself.

so long story short, you absolutely should only do intense cardio while fasted.
    Last edited by stevesmi; 02-28-2021 at 05:34 PM.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tpxbuilder View Post
    Quick question here, is there any benefit to doing cardio fasted in the morning? I 16/8 fast. I plan on working out later on in the evening when I'm out of my fast, I know this is somewhat of a debatable topic but is it worth doing cardio at 4am before work in a fasted state? Or should I just stick to doing it in the afternoon, since the afternoon is when I would be taking caradzol right before I hit the gym. Wasn't sure if there isn't any real evidence of cardio fasted is better then doing it in a non fasted state.
    You should do cardio 2 times per day, morning AM empty stomach (whenever your morning is) and 20min cardio after training, that's maximum cutting there.
    Lev Butlerov - Evolutionary.org Staff Author

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro my favorite cardio sex, especially with 2 chicks at 1 time. good cardio

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    If you're doing it primarily for heart health I don't know how much benefit there is to fasted cardio. But from a cutting/fat loss standpoint, fasted cardio is one of the best things you can do.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'm not even that keen on you taking Caradzol late in the day (like after 5pm). That's due to it's caffeine content

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Give the fasted cardio a shot and see for yourself

Official Representative (VIP) ballin2504's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I always do fasted cardio. Started about 2 years ago as for a lot of difference not really but I do feel that itís easier when Iím not on and elliptical for an hour with a gut full of food.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BodyMonster34 View Post
    bro my favorite cardio sex, especially with 2 chicks at 1 time. good cardio
    Sexercise as I call it! Good shit!