Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Faster recovery on aas

criscyborg

Registered
First my stats
25 197lbs 6'

Im about 3 weeks into a 600mg/wk test-e 500mg/wk deca cycle with a kick start of 60mg dbol ed (which i dont think im getting any results from). But my question is how long does it take for the gear to help improve the speed at which your muscles repair. Im not asking how long it takes to "kick in" rather when will i be able to bump up my training program without fear of over training.

You should have felt a pretty darn big strength increase almost immediately at that dose of dbol, and by now you should have painful back pumps making life hard. As far as the injectables, they should already be making a difference in your recovery time, although as you said they aren't quite at peak levels? Where did you get your gear?

First my stats
25 197lbs 6'

Im about 3 weeks into a 600mg/wk test-e 500mg/wk deca cycle with a kick start of 60mg dbol ed (which i dont think im getting any results from). But my question is how long does it take for the gear to help improve the speed at which your muscles repair. Im not asking how long it takes to "kick in" rather when will i be able to bump up my training program without fear of over training.

Go get a blood test. You should have seen results. I'd have seen my strength increase if I 1) planned on it as a part of a program and 2) cos of the gear.

First my stats
25 197lbs 6'

Regardless of whether you are on or not, you still have to be careful on what you do with increasing more training. Really the only tool you need is progressive overload for consistent gains over time

Back
Top Bottom