Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fasting

Hahaha. Sure it's a parody but I do think the benefits of fasting are a bit overrated. A 12 hour fast s probably a good idea now and then but nobody ever built a muscular body, or developed supreme health and avoided disease or became a world class athlete by doing lots of fasting. The pros negate the cons after a while.

I'll bet in a few years it'l hardly be mentioned. A fad, just like when everyone was doing colonics or thought that Dextrose or Glutamine was amazing or fat freezing. In the end, it's a big "not worth it."

Milos doesn't like fasting in some of the podcasts he has done. But each there own if you want to fast or not. It's your own choice.

bingo

if you don't want to do it then don't do it
if you do then do

the science supports fasting and the top mr olympia fasting does it. fasting is a weapon for all kinds of things

people don't like it cause 1. they don't UNDERSTAND it and 2. its mostly cause it doesn't agree with their dart board diet strategy which works for them physically while their insides are dying.

we have been fasting for 2M years since humans evolved on this planet and today 2B people regularly fast. it is in our DNA to fast and you need to fast to live a long healthy life and repair your body properly

check out the podcast Rick and I did on fasting if you want the truth.

https://www.evolutionary.org/fasting-and-steroids-for-cutting

Last edited:
Hey everyone I tried for years to figure out my diet. I did the 5to 6 meals a day I even tried Keto. I could never lose my belly fat and was always bloated.The second day doing intermittent fasting and my bloating was gone and Im now in single digit body fat.Always be willing to learn and open to try something if it can benefit you.

Hey everyone I tried for years to figure out my diet. I did the 5to 6 meals a day I even tried Keto. I could never lose my belly fat and was always bloated.The second day doing intermittent fasting and my bloating was gone and Im now in single digit body fat.Always be willing to learn and open to try something if it can benefit you.

nice man, fasting is an amazing weapon.

i have so many guys who have messaged me over the years thanking me for turning them onto fasting with all kinds of stories like this. from people with crohns disease, to diabetes, to obesity, to organ issues, to repairing injuries and on and on.

fasting is gonna keep gaining popularity as more and more people try it and guys like us recommend it

Completely pointless video in terms of benefiting anyone

he doesn't cite anything or make any points. just insults people trying to be funny which he isn't.

he should read more about nutrition and fasting before making a fool of himself

Lol. I posted bc I think dude in video is kinda stupid too. People can do what works for them. I almost half fast every day. I dont eat anything for 2 3 hours when I wake up and I'm pretty big and lean. Everything works different for each person. I wasn't knocking anyone who fast or doesn't. Do you, big homies

And of course it works. Its o lt skipping a meal and calling it soemthing.thing else. Less calories in means losing weight

And of course it works. Its o lt skipping a meal and calling it soemthing.thing else. Less calories in means losing weight

i would listen to the podcast we did on it. that isn't a fraction of what fasting is all about man.

weight loss is a fraction of the benefits. for example, you can reverse diabetes, boost insulin sensitivity, boost hgh, reverse gut health, increase autophagy, clean out cells, kill cancer, anti aging, and a lot more via fasting that you don't get from just skipping a meal.

also this thread has studies on the benefits, worth a read
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...ld-more-muscle-my-prolong-fast-log-81856.html

and this chart sums up why 'skipping a meal' is woefully inadequate and will not come close to the same thing as actual fasting. our bodies were designed a certain way, so are other animals. our ancestors marched days with no food ahead of battles, they would search for days and even weeks for food travelling many miles. think about what things were like before supermarkets, restaurants, and fridges.

and this one is my favorite study which was done on ATHLETES, not mice and not obese people. yes actual athletes already in great shape who hit a plateau in terms of their fat loss . look at these results. people lost fat and still kept muscle tissue fasting. not an ounce of muscle lost and tons of fat dropped. along with an incredible change their organ health. i highly recommend following this strategy if you are a big meathead who wants to shred up. it works incredibly well .. essentially you are fasting 24-36 hours then feeding for 6-12 hours, then fasting 36 hours again. alternate day fasting. it works amazingly well and is easy to do. fasting is the answer if you want to have that 6 pack you always dreamed and it is a healthy way to do it and keepable.

Last edited:
i would listen to the podcast we did on it. that isn't a fraction of what fasting is all about man.

weight loss is a fraction of the benefits. for example, you can reverse diabetes, boost insulin sensitivity, boost hgh, reverse gut health, increase autophagy, clean out cells, kill cancer, anti aging, and a lot more via fasting that you don't get from just skipping a meal.

also this thread has studies on the benefits, worth a read
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...ld-more-muscle-my-prolong-fast-log-81856.html

and this chart sums up why 'skipping a meal' is woefully inadequate and will not come close to the same thing as actual fasting. our bodies were designed a certain way, so are other animals. our ancestors marched days with no food ahead of battles, they would search for days and even weeks for food travelling many miles. think about what things were like before supermarkets, restaurants, and fridges.

and this one is my favorite study which was done on ATHLETES, not mice and not obese people. yes actual athletes already in great shape who hit a plateau in terms of their fat loss . look at these results. people lost fat and still kept muscle tissue fasting. not an ounce of muscle lost and tons of fat dropped. along with an incredible change their organ health. i highly recommend following this strategy if you are a big meathead who wants to shred up. it works incredibly well .. essentially you are fasting 24-36 hours then feeding for 6-12 hours, then fasting 36 hours again. alternate day fasting. it works amazingly well and is easy to do. fasting is the answer if you want to have that 6 pack you always dreamed and it is a healthy way to do it and keepable.

Yes Steve I agree. It helps with all that. I was only saying in the weight kost aspect of it. It is too like skipping a meal. Ull lose weight either way if ur skipping a meal. And ill never skip a meal or go hours without eating. Nope not me

Back
Top Bottom