Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FAsting on cycle ?

kitlaw5

Registered
Normally I eat about 3000-3500kcal/day (it's on the high end on training days because my body just want to eat more) but I'm wondering if I would benefit from increasing the calorie intake while on 250mg of test per week. What do you think?

Normally I eat about 3000-3500kcal/day (it's on the high end on training days because my body just want to eat more) but I'm wondering if I would benefit from increasing the calorie intake while on 250mg of test per week. What do you think? Does AAS increase the body's ability to utilize protein (and other nutrients)?

In a word - yes.

where did you get the idea that you aren't supposed to cycle your calories and carbs?

every athlete in the world does that already so it isn't anything new and you SHOULD be doing it. it is just that those carbs should be CLEAN foods. i'm not saying go out and eat bread and pizza. good carbs like plain rice, sweet potato, fruit, raw honey, etc

also you don't have to just increase your food on workout days like you are a robot.. some days you eat more, some you eat less. crazy that every animal on earth eats like that except the ones in cages, yet people want to treat their nutrition like they are caged animals or robots trying to outsmart nature

Yes they do. Not a bad idea to increase a bit on cycle to capitalize on it unless you are trying to cut exclusively

Back
Top Bottom