Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fasting help detox?

Hard89

Does fasting help your body detox? I have a piss test coming up sooner than I would like. If I fasted, got a clean out kit and hit the gym hard to lose my fat stores would that help detox the marijuana from my system? Legal to smoke now but still can't get get employment without being clean lol

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

My bro smoked heavily up till two days before his test. Used a detox and drank a lot of water and cranberry juice in the days leading up to. The night before and day of he really pounded the water. Passed easily. I just use another guys piss. But to I dunno about fasting.

Good luck dude!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

weed is very very tricky man.. it depends on how often you've smoked, the potency etc... it lingers for a very long time... its really hard to say... ive seen some people have it out quicker than others but its not the easiest thing to get out of your system...

My bro smoked heavily up till two days before his test. Used a detox and drank a lot of water and cranberry juice in the days leading up to. The night before and day of he really pounded the water. Passed easily. I just use another guys piss. But to I dunno about fasting.

Good luck dude!

Cool thanks man this was my plan originally. I just figured it might help if I fasted too. I have read so much conflicting information haha

weed is very very tricky man.. it depends on how often you've smoked, the potency etc... it lingers for a very long time... its really hard to say... ive seen some people have it out quicker than others but its not the easiest thing to get out of your system...
And of course I live in Canada, so bc bud is potent as fuck and I've toked regularly for 13yrs lol gotta keep my appetite up to train, and I actually had a medical card for a bit but the weed I got was better so I let it go. Hopefully I can get it flushed out

And of course I live in Canada, so bc bud is potent as fuck and I've toked regularly for 13yrs lol gotta keep my appetite up to train, and I actually had a medical card for a bit but the weed I got was better so I let it go. Hopefully I can get it flushed out

regularly that long... dont mean to be a downer but good luck bro, not likely to happen unless you have a significant amount of time to get it out... just keeping it real... good luck

regularly that long... dont mean to be a downer but good luck bro, not likely to happen unless you have a significant amount of time to get it out... just keeping it real... good luck
Ya I have maybe a week.... I have read it takes heavy users 2.5h to 30 days or longer to clear out of your system so I'm hoping my high metabolism will help out here.

Where u at bro? I’m in Prince George bc

That's cool. I like bc better but up until lately there's been more work here. I live near Red Deer, in Alberta. All my green comes from the coast though.

this isn't something i have researched but my guess is fasting would help because during a fast you are pissing out way more than you are taking in as your body is freaking out and causing you to urinate a ton. i piss normally once at night for example, but during a fast i piss 4X a night. just make sure you are drinking a ton of water and keep a cup on hand to piss in cause it won't be easy to always have a toilet on hand

Good luck dude!

Gotta ask whats your "collection method" for getting other dudes piss?? LOL!

Gotta ask whats your "collection method" for getting other dudes piss?? LOL!

I ask a friend who doesn’t do anything to fill a small bottle for me the day of the test. I tape hand warmers to it to keep it warm and put it in my pocket...

I’m not Hollywood or Haskell.. I do let my girls pee on me or in my mouth but no dudes. Sorry bra.

I ask a friend who doesn’t do anything to fill a small bottle for me the day of the test. I tape hand warmers to it to keep it warm and put it in my pocket...

I’m not Hollywood or Haskell.. I do let my girls pee on me or in my mouth but no dudes. Sorry bra.

Haha holy fuck. Never been the golden shower type lol. I thought of using someone else's but my luck I would get caught.

Haha holy fuck. Never been the golden shower type lol. I thought of using someone else's but my luck I would get caught.

bro golden shower collection ? ...gotta be post detox lol

Hahahahaha just busting balls man!! Hey if you knock them up and they pee in your mouth...free HCG for the win!!!

Well I'm seriously regretting fasting lol. I better pass this test. I am down to 180lbs basically threw away my last cycle. I am lean as fuck so I shouldn't have much thc stored anymore. But i lost way more weight than I wanted. Pretty sure some of that was lbm I just put on, which grinds my gears a little. My scale is fucked so I don't know where my bf is sitting at but the only thing I can pinch is extra skin from dropping 15 lbs in a week. The things we do to support our families Haha. I suppose I can always build it back. That's what we do after all. I was intermittent fasting with only 2500 cal a day for a week. I just want to take this test already so I can go back to eating double that haha

Back
Top Bottom