Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fat to Fit EC+GW-501516 Log

James3703

Novice Brother
Registered
Due to real life issues I had put on all the weight I had once lost from strict dieting/weight training.

@4/1/2012
Ht: 5’9”
Wt: 315
BF: ?

@9/1/2012
Wt: 235

@1/18/2014
Wt: 304

Going to run(8 weeks on):
20mg - GW-501516
25mg - Ephedrine + 200mg Caffeine twice a day
With a strict diet of 1800-2000 calories a day

My total goal is ATLEAST 50 lb by May 13th

End of day 2: Havent seen much of a change yet other then a crash (Assuming from the caffeine)and my appetite has suppressed (Could be mentally) Will be hitting the gym hard tomorrow hopefully Ill see GW in its full effect tomorrow

@1/20/14 Weight 300.4lb

Day 3: Worked Tri's/Chest (Approx 1hr 30minute workout) was a struggle to keep up due to being so long since I hit the gym. Ended with a brisk walk on the treadmill for 10minutes on incline.
HR:170 at the end of the workouts
1:45 Protein Shake+Skim Milk
5:30 Chicken+Light Mayo
8:00 Ground Turkey
9:30 Banana
12:00 Protein Shake + 3.5 Cups of Milk

Fat: 36g (25%)
Carbs: 61g (19%)
Protien:180g (56%)
Total Calories: 1284 (Was extremely short today)

Last edited:
Its quite crazy I have to force feed myself alot of the time or else I just wont eat at all . . . Which is a blessing but secretly kinda bad

Its quite crazy I have to force feed myself alot of the time or else I just wont eat at all . . . Which is a blessing but secretly kinda bad

When your not hungry like that make a diet conscious protein smoothy. They are easy to put down and will keep you out of catabolic state.

Good luck! Think that stack will serve you well. Just train hard, and try to follow your diet plan. You can do it.

Looks like the weight is falling off bro. I'm happy for you. GW can help anyone reach their fat loss goals

End of day 2: Havent seen much of a change yet other then a crash (Assuming from the caffeine)and my appetite has suppressed (Could be mentally) Will be hitting the gym hard tomorrow hopefully Ill see GW in its full effect tomorrow

@1/20/14 Weight 300.4lb

Day 3: Worked Tri's/Chest (Approx 1hr 30minute workout) was a struggle to keep up due to being so long since I hit the gym. Ended with a brisk walk on the treadmill for 10minutes on incline.
HR:170 at the end of the workouts
1:45 Protein Shake+Skim Milk
5:30 Chicken+Light Mayo
8:00 Ground Turkey
9:30 Banana
12:00 Protein Shake + 3.5 Cups of Milk

Fat: 36g (25%)
Carbs: 61g (19%)
Protien:180g (56%)
Total Calories: 1284 (Was extremely short today)

You gotta eat more than 1200 calories man. You will shut down your metabolism. Sounds like your having some issues with appetite but I would recommend you eat at least 2000cal per day to start and then keep adjusting that down as you lose weight.

You gotta eat more than 1200 calories man. You will shut down your metabolism. Sounds like your having some issues with appetite but I would recommend you eat at least 2000cal per day to start and then keep adjusting that down as you lose weight.

Yea he may be losing weight too quick. Muscle will be wasted along with fat

Ya I realize that. It wasnt intentional by no means lol

I know how it feels man. Completely understand. But sometimes you gotta force feed yourself. Not enough calories can be just as damaging as too many. Keep workin hard and make sure you get your food in to make sure you preserve your lean muscle.

Ya I realize that. It wasnt intentional by no means lol

Drink those cals. When my appetite is gone and I need cals I just hit the old blender. Natty peanut butter, protein powder and some fruit will get u there. Good luck!!!

End of day 4. Actually still sore from yesterday did not get to hit the gym as we got around 6 or so inches of snow looking forward to head there tomorrow.

10:45 Protein Shake+ 3.5cups Skim Milk
1:00 Chicken+Light Mayo+ 1.5cups Skim Milk
2:00 Chicken+Light Mayo+ 1.5cups Skim Milk
4:45 Blueberry Nutrigrain Bar
7:30 2 tbsp PB
7:40 1 String Cheese
9:00 Protein Shake+1 Cup Skim Milk
11:00 3oz Sliced Turkey

Fat: 45g (20%)
Carbs: 135g (27%)
Protien: 260g (53%)
Total Calories:1983

Just a few concerns:
1. I ate approx. 5800mg of sodium isnt that extremely bad
2. Can too much potassium/Calcium harm me?

(Any suggestions are appreciated(day still is not over))

Last edited:
End of day 4. Actually still sore from yesterday did not get to hit the gym as we got around 6 or so inches of snow looking forward to head there tomorrow.

10:45 Protein Shake+ 3.5cups Skim Milk
1:00 Chicken+Light Mayo+ 1.5cups Skim Milk
2:00 Chicken+Light Mayo+ 1.5cups Skim Milk
4:45 Blueberry Nutrigrain Bar
7:30 2 tbsp PB
7:40 1 String Cheese
9:00 Protein Shake+1 Cup Skim Milk

Fat: 43g (20%)
Carbs: 134g (28%)
Protien: 247g (52%)
Total Calories:1908

Just a few concerns:
1. I ate approx. 5000mg of sodium isnt that extremely bad
2. Can too much potassium/Calcium harm me?

(Any suggestions are appreciated(day still is not over))

Sodium will likely cause you too hold onto some water weight but it's not seriously bad as long as you balance it with high potassium intake.

Back
Top Bottom