Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

father of baby may have used steroids

finn40

Registered
I am pregnant again and 2 months away from giving birth. The doctor is saying the baby may have some complications and we may need to abort. I do not know who the father is, could be 2 different guys and won’t know until I give birth. I had sex with both of them at the same time e and both were firefighters from the same station. We were having a threesome when the trill went off and they both had to go jump in their truck but pretty sure they both came atleast once inside me before taking off lol.

I have been in contact with both guys and neither want to step up and be the father. The issue is one of them is a steroid user, I have watched him use them many times and I even helped inject him into his ass before one night he came over.

My question is if he is the father do you think that is why the baby is having complications? I am worried that his steroid use has made the baby retarded. If so he should have to pay for the abortion and medical bills right?

I really hope it was the taller one who got me pregnant, he was better looking

let's say the dude was on lot of the sauce. at the end of the day it is hormones so it wouldn't make a difference. i would be more worried about the baby inheriting either ones brain. they both sound like morons to me and i would take whoever is the fathers ass to court and make them pay up for 18 years, assuming it isn't someone elses baby. also i would be more worried that you picked up an STD, that is something i would get tested for, check out my signature for blood work to get tested. THAT can effect the baby

I am pregnant again and 2 months away from giving birth. The doctor is saying the baby may have some complications and we may need to abort. I do not know who the father is, could be 2 different guys and won’t know until I give birth. I had sex with both of them at the same time e and both were firefighters from the same station. We were having a threesome when the trill went off and they both had to go jump in their truck but pretty sure they both came atleast once inside me before taking off lol.

I have been in contact with both guys and neither want to step up and be the father. The issue is one of them is a steroid user, I have watched him use them many times and I even helped inject him into his ass before one night he came over.

My question is if he is the father do you think that is why the baby is having complications? I am worried that his steroid use has made the baby retarded. If so he should have to pay for the abortion and medical bills right?

Steroid use by the male won't cause any issues, if you're using steroids pregnant we don't know the answer.

You shouldn't have problems but if the doctor says abort due to complications that's up to you, you make the call.

sister it no problem. half my kids conceieve while on tren, lot of tren. tren hardcore steroid for real men, i use it as base of cycle 500mg minimum as low dose

and all my kids come out healthy and success. one come out 1 eye but not cause steroids. cuase mom smoke pot while pregnant and take ice.

oldest son just release from prison and wrote 2 books while in there. i prouds of him

You posted this thread a few weeks ago. Wasn't funny the 1st time around

Pictures of threesome or I call bullshit post.

Back
Top Bottom