Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Favorite Bodybuilder!

I would have to say Arnold.. Im ignorant to all of the greats, but he didnt look ridiculous.. Which I think allot of the newer generation looks bad. Half the guys remind me of chemistry experiments gone bad.

I also loved his movies growing up in the 80's

Mike Mentzer has a awesome build as well

I would have to say Arnold.. Im ignorant to all of the greats, but he didnt look ridiculous.. Which I think allot of the newer generation looks bad. Half the guys remind me of chemistry experiments gone bad.

I also loved his movies growing up in the 80's

Ill agree with u on that. Arnold looked great no homo. I mean the dude had one hell of a chest. Probably the best chest even compared to any of the greats today. And talk about movies of his. PUMPING IRON is the best movie ever. " im cuming all the time" lol greatest part in that movie when he says that!

uploadfromtaptalk1403240495425.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

For physique I always go Arnold... The guy was/is incredible NO HOMO... and his confidence on stage was something that isn't shown today I think...

But if we are going for todays BB's.. Kai Green. Really, for how humble and professional his attitude/lifestyle is.. again NO HOMO. Yes, he's weirdly humongous, but he's a pretty cool dude. Met him at a book store in GA.

For physique I always go Arnold... The guy was/is incredible NO HOMO... and his confidence on stage was something that isn't shown today I think...

But if we are going for todays BB's.. Kai Green. Really, for how humble and professional his attitude/lifestyle is.. again NO HOMO. Yes, he's weirdly humongous, but he's a pretty cool dude. Met him at a book store in GA.[/QUOTE

Badass bro, bet u that was cool. But this past last olympia kai looked so much better and bigger and dryer then phil. Honestly kai should of won, i think

But if we are going for todays BB's.. Kai Green. Really, for how humble and professional his attitude/lifestyle is.. again NO HOMO. Yes, he's weirdly humongous, but he's a pretty cool dude. Met him at a book store in GA.[/QUOTE

Badass bro, bet u that was cool. But this past last olympia kai looked so much better and bigger and dryer then phil. Honestly kai should of won, i think

kai was definitely bigger and better than Phil. but he was definitely not dryer. I had kai winning though

Yea bro... I would say he was just like any other dude... except he's not. One he's humongous hahaha but really, the guy is genuinely nice. He must have talked to several people that day for no particular reason... and half of the people he talked to, didn't even know who he was.

And I agree that he should have won... I guess the Lats weren't "cutting the mustard" though

my favorite bodybuilder of all time is the big nasty. RONNIE COLEMAN.

Yea bro... I would say he was just like any other dude... except he's not. One he's humongous hahaha but really, the guy is genuinely nice. He must have talked to several people that day for no particular reason... and half of the people he talked to, didn't even know who he was.

And I agree that he should have won... I guess the Lats weren't "cutting the mustard" though

Shit his lat spread was wider to me, overall thickness in the back was there, along with definition!

Phil. After watching Generation Iron, the final posing round - either kai or phil could have taken home the crown that day. But in the final pose-off, Phil dominated the stage with his presence. He presented as a fucking champion. You couldn't even see Kai because the attention was all on Phil.

Also, Phil looks nice and proportionate, even with his gargantuan size. Which is more than could be said for Dorian. Dude just looked like a bloated monster all the time.

Back
Top Bottom