Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Favorite bulking compounds

Cookma2

The only compound I am really familiar with for bulking Is deca. What other compounds are great for getting huge

if you think deca is gonna blow you up more than a certain drug you are mistaken

I agree, proviron, deca, primo; all the exact same results.:rolleyes:
Maybe try contributing to threads instead of spewing your quasi-elitist drivel from you tiny soap box.

This is a common myth. The real answer IS[/I...drum roll please...BRUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMM...........

Theyr'e all the same.

UNless you;re talking about water weight, in which case deca and anadrol rule. But as far as how much muscle you wind up with...yeah, all the same, though Primo may be a little better than most, which is ironic because it's hardly considered a bulking compound.

This is a common myth. The real answer IS[/I...drum roll please...BRUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMM...........

Theyr'e all the same.

UNless you;re talking about water weight, in which case deca and anadrol rule. But as far as how much muscle you wind up with...yeah, all the same, though Primo may be a little better than most, which is ironic because it's hardly considered a bulking compound.

My man loves primo!!! I agree though but I dont use "bulking compounds" these days

Lol, I think deca and tren are kings here. Obviously more full with deca, drier with tren.

This is correct I believe. Both the best I've used and I've used all the most anabolic compounds. Dbol, Anadrol, superdrol, epistane are all good mass orals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree, proviron, deca, primo; all the exact same results.:rolleyes:
Maybe try contributing to threads instead of spewing your quasi-elitist drivel from you tiny soap box.

Proviron and deca the same?!?? Lol yeah... No. All AAS are not the same at all. And primo isn't even up there at the top and I don't even have to use it to know that. Yeah, proviron and tren give the same mass. Totally ... Lmao!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom