Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Favorite gear

Dan Lurie once told me (for anyone who knows who he is) that he challanged John Grimik (for anyone who knows who he is) because he was more vascular and veins look like more muscle on stage. That's what I liked about Mast. I was never going to be super muscular but it gave me veins bulging in my THIGHS! Unfortunately it also made veins bulge in my HEAD! It made me look like an alien!

I was always a fan of winny. In fact, I think it's the better bang for the buck over var. But, like you said, everyone responds a little differently. AND, the dosages people take makes a difference. People complain about back pumps with D-bol and I never had that problem. Then again, I never went over 20 mgs a day.

Simply put… you run it wisely!! Get the most out of it with the least amount of sides. I know the term sustainability doesnt resonate with meatheads buy sustainability and longevity should be the most important!

My favourite cycle ever was test and tren at 300mg per week each. Best as far as results vs my goal and overall how I felt. As for orals, not a huge fan but I would say tbol is my favourite. Low sides but nice results.

Well, what ive tried is a slim list.
Ive used yk11, lgd, test cyp, desoxy testosterone, superdrol, dbol, and dienolone.
Out of everything, injectable yk11 had great gains and solid pumps with little sides. However, purely performance, I love the superdrol, It just takes my blood pressure too high.

Back
Top Bottom