Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Favorite gear

I honestly do not have a favorite steroid. it boils down to my goals and my body

i can tell you that tren helped me reach all time PR's in both size and strength. however it also sent my cholesterol sky high and made me a bit nutty lol. it is a steroid you should run at some point once you gain experience because it blows anything else away

Primobolan is by far my favorite, followed by anavar and winstrol

Sarms wise, gw501516 is a million miles my favorite and favorite overall ped... S4 is second for me hands down

I no longer taker it but anadrol made the most dramatic effect as far as orals and probably one of my more favorite anabolics.

Well, they actually build muscle!

exactly and to be honest with you, you know ive ran all the dry compounds many times and just for me personally, i get WAY more cut, defined, vascular with winstrol than i could dream of getting with mast... ive never really loved mast but you know better than anyone, we all respond different and i just dont have a very high regard for it... its fine, i like it but i dont seek out to run it and always picks several other options first

exactly and to be honest with you, you know ive ran all the dry compounds many times and just for me personally, i get WAY more cut, defined, vascular with winstrol than i could dream of getting with mast... ive never really loved mast but you know better than anyone, we all respond different and i just dont have a very high regard for it... its fine, i like it but i dont seek out to run it and always picks several other options first

Dan Lurie once told me (for anyone who knows who he is) that he challanged John Grimik (for anyone who knows who he is) because he was more vascular and veins look like more muscle on stage. That's what I liked about Mast. I was never going to be super muscular but it gave me veins bulging in my THIGHS! Unfortunately it also made veins bulge in my HEAD! It made me look like an alien!

I was always a fan of winny. In fact, I think it's the better bang for the buck over var. But, like you said, everyone responds a little differently. AND, the dosages people take makes a difference. People complain about back pumps with D-bol and I never had that problem. Then again, I never went over 20 mgs a day.

Hey fellas. Im curious, what was the best/favorite cycle you have ever done? And what is your favorite oral?

Injectable, Trenbolone is my favorite

Oral, Anavar and Winstrol for me cutting, Dbol and Tbol bulking

Back
Top Bottom