Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Favorite music genre or song to work out to.

A bunch of bands that nobody has heard of. But I have Lamb of God, Slipknot and Pantera in the rotation. Lamb of God being my favorite of non-Death Metal bands.

BTW... Lamb of God might be the best all around metal thrash band of the last 10 years. Unbelievable the more I listen to them. They appeal to all kinds of crossover genre stuff and do it all well.

BTW... Lamb of God might be the best all around metal thrash band of the last 10 years. Unbelievable the more I listen to them. They appeal to all kinds of crossover genre stuff and do it all well.

Agree. Seen them 4 times live which is a sight to behold. Couple festival shows, but also a couple smaller personal venues that they just blew the place to pieces.

Agree. Seen them 4 times live which is a sight to behold. Couple festival shows, but also a couple smaller personal venues that they just blew the place to pieces.

Have only seen them once in a festival type amphitheater. Sound was terrible so I was completely disappointed. Their studio albums are incredible, so I need to try them live again. Any suggestions with the heavier death stuff?

Well the band in my avi is my personal favorite. Origin. Fast, technical, brutal, it's a lot to take on!! If you like it a little more melodic check out The Black Dahlia Murder or Archspire. If you like it groovy and heavy check out Inhumation, Dying Fetus, or Blood Red Throne. Psycroptic and Misery Index are a little more cross-over Death/Grind/Thrash.

Well the band in my avi is my personal favorite. Origin. Fast, technical, brutal, it's a lot to take on!! If you like it a little more melodic check out The Black Dahlia Murder or Archspire. If you like it groovy and heavy check out Inhumation, Dying Fetus, or Blood Red Throne. Psycroptic and Misery Index are a little more cross-over Death/Grind/Thrash.

Awesome, some stuff that is new to me that I will definitely check out. The only one of these bands that I currently own is some Black Dahlia stuff.

Depends on my mood. Some days I like something heavy like Slipknot. Other days I want some fast punk like Operation Ivy, The Meatmen, or The Transplants. Sometimes I listen to old funk as well. But my all time favorite songs to lift to are Pantera "Walk" and Steve Aoki "Boneless". Complete opposite ends of the spectrum, but I could listen to either of them on repeat.

I'm in the minority but I like 80's, dance, and epic classical

not into that metal shit at all.. give me a headache.

I like wearing ear buds and taking my own music to drown out the garbage they play at the gym. I wish they played no music to be honest.

Love this thread. It's impossible to guess what a person is into. I jump around Pandora like a schitohenic

Love this thread. It's impossible to guess what a person is into music wise. I always wonder what a person is listening to when they are playing air guitar or drums. Cracks me up! I jump around Pandora like a psycho. Some days I hate all music. The other day I put on the spa channel. That was actually enjoyable for 10 minutes. I’m a middle aged white guy and I love me some gangster rap. Imagine If I started singing those lyrics out loud in between sets. Someone would throw me out, kick my ass, or both. LOL!

Keep them coming guys. I want to hear from everyone ...(even the lurkers). You need posts?? Everyone can chime into this one and have something to say. Thanks to all that have responded. Funny how many Pantara references there have been so far. Guess they are a fan favorite on this forum.

I listen to Agnostic Front a good bit while lifting..Bruisers, The uprise, YDL, Bishops Green..anything Oi! Love to work out to Warzone..

Back
Top Bottom