Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Favorite youtube fitness guru's/celebs

I subscribe to a whole bunch of different people on YouTube.

I have a few that I always watch their Vids, whether it be an Interview or a New Exercise.

Dave Palumbo, has some Great Interviews.
Nick Nilsson, the Mad Scientist, comes up with some really wild versions of exercises.
Rob Riches gives you good explanations on his exercise routines.
CriticalBench was my 1st YouTube subscription, and they have various Coaches that go in Depth on a wide range of topics.................... JP

Rich piana is by far number one to me I like that he uses a lot of bro science which I feel does have its place in body building . I really like his 2cents videos is has a ton of great work out tips I have learned a ton of different shit from him over the years . But you can't buy into all his stuff . Lui marco is really good and nicks strength and power , .... jerry ward has good stuff but he is a snake oil salesman for sure

RX muscle, Steve cook, the Ronline report on Muscular development.

Shameless plug - the new evolutionary radio youtube channel is going to be awesome once we launch it. It should be launched next week.

I am subscribed to over a dozen of channels because I like to hear different opinions, and different information provided in a different manner. It is not good to limit yourself to just one channel. Personally if I see that more or less a channel is worth it, I subscribe to all of them. That is a good way of getting all kinds of information.

Also, the EVO podcasts are not on youtube, but they are well worth it, as the information there is very valuable.

my favorite celebrities are kris gethin ,,,,, guru mann and also Dave pulambo

can't believe this is on the steroids forum section and no one has mentioned ENHANCED ATHLETE, seriously best channel around rn.

Well Macc does like to go on, and on, and on about how damned street he was doesn't he ha ha. In his defense he has freely admitted to sell prescription drugs (buy from that fella, sell to this one) on one of his videos. I can't be assed to watch any of his videos now.

Any guru worthy of the title needs to remember a couple of points:
1) Be natural. Watch early versions of most top channels and see how stiff they came across until they relaxed.
2) Entertain
3) Inform.

Macc is ok on No1, barely hits No2 and does sweet f'all for No3. Well unless you wanna hear about Macc that is.

can't believe this is on the steroids forum section and no one has mentioned ENHANCED ATHLETE, seriously best channel around rn.

I'm asking for specific names and not youtube channels in general

I want to see who you guys specifically are fans of either positive or negative.

i'm surprised so many mentioned mac since he doesn't have much of a following (15K only) and his videos aren't really viewed much

Back
Top Bottom