Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fearless - Check out my office

dylangemelli

Staff
Many of you don't know but I opened a gym that I am franchising on June 1st. It is the top group fitness gym in the state of Iowa and I now have my own... I just wanted to share with you what you get when you walk into my office... Its excellent motivation for everyone at the gym...

Many of you don't know but I opened a gym that I am franchising on June 1st. It is the top group fitness gym in the state of Iowa and I now have my own... I just wanted to share with you what you get when you walk into my office... Its excellent motivation for everyone at the gym...

Congratulations, and that looks amazing!

Nice man! Is it only group fitness? I know the group fitness/boot camps are really a money maker these days.

looks good man and great timing to open it up with a lot of gym owners throwing in the towel and a lot of members searching for a new gym. once we rise from the ashes you will be in great shape to take advantage of that. great opportunities all over the place.

Looks good. I've just been giving one of the used dumbbells I bought recently a lick of paint. I might buy a few deals when gyms reopen from the 2nd hand market for my home gym.

Back
Top Bottom