Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Feedback on my blood reports

ynwa1892

Newbie Brother
Registered
Hi guys,

tl;dr at bottom, if you want to skip the backstory.

So I am a 26 (soon to be 27) year old male. I used to be big in to lifting and have taken a couple of cycles foolishly when I wasn't ready when I was 21-22. The cycles were Test/Tren once P and A and once both E. One cycle with Winistrol, one with Dbol.

I have a case of Gyno. Which is why I got my bloods taken (though I was curious to see where my bloods were at after doing some cycles a few years back). Im pretty sure I had gyno since puberty - puffy nipples at least. The cycles brought along a bit of aching. I finally decided to get it seen to.

I have no underlying health conditions, eat reasonably ok, workout 5x a week. All my blood reports fall in to the normal range, with serum cortisol being the only slightly elevated one at 18.8 ug/dl.

Basically, I want some feedback on my hormone results in regards to where they lie in terms of range (Low-normal-high) and also with regards to what it may mean for my gyno.

Free Test: 26.46 pg/ml
E2 (Estradiol): 28 pg/ml
Prolactin: 14.69 ng/ml

Any feedback would be appreciated. Cheers.

prolactin is definitely getting there on the higher side.. estradiol level is just fine and right where it needs to be..

Do you have the ranges? I mean if all are in the middle of the normal ranges I wouldnt be too concerned? High cortisol can add to gyno in some cases but its person dependent.

- - - Updated - - -

Also did you use an AI on your cycles?

Normal ranges:
19-55 Free test - 1.00.28.28 pg/ml
E2(Estradiol) - 11-44 pg/ml
Prolactin - 3.46-19.40 ng/ml

Yes. I used Aromasin for an AI, if I recall correctly.

prolactin is definitely getting there on the higher side.. estradiol level is just fine and right where it needs to be..

Yes. I was thinking Prolactin was slightly on the higher side. I will wait to hear and see what the doctor says after inspecting my results.

In regards to my test, is that at a good level for someone my age (26) who has done a couple of cycles? Would it appear I have recovered well?

Here's the thing. ALL such tests include the normal ranges so be sure to read that when asking. The issue is if you're doing what you can to prevent abnormal readings and are still getting them.

Normal ranges:
19-55 Free test - 1.00.28.28 pg/ml
E2(Estradiol) - 11-44 pg/ml
Prolactin - 3.46-19.40 ng/ml

Yes. I used Aromasin for an AI, if I recall correctly.

Yes. I was thinking Prolactin was slightly on the higher side. I will wait to hear and see what the doctor says after inspecting my results.

In regards to my test, is that at a good level for someone my age (26) who has done a couple of cycles? Would it appear I have recovered well?

So not everyone is born with sky high test levels. Do you have any pre-cycle bloods or test levels taken previously?

Its tough to compare your current levels if we dont know what your baseline was. Its not a terrible number. There are some guys your age with test levels lower than that having never taken any steroids so its all subjective.

What matters is how do you feel? If you feel fine then I wouldnt worry just track it.

As for the gyno yea makes sense to have it looked at and see why. It may have been due to your previous cycles, could have been from puberty/gyno prone, etc.

High cortisol levels can also lower your test levels. If you can get that cortisol number down it may help drive your test numbers up a little bit. Cortisol is mainly stress related so not sure if you are in a stressful environment but if you figure that out that could help too?

So not everyone is born with sky high test levels. Do you have any pre-cycle bloods or test levels taken previously?

Its tough to compare your current levels if we dont know what your baseline was. Its not a terrible number. There are some guys your age with test levels lower than that having never taken any steroids so its all subjective.

What matters is how do you feel? If you feel fine then I wouldnt worry just track it.

As for the gyno yea makes sense to have it looked at and see why. It may have been due to your previous cycles, could have been from puberty/gyno prone, etc.

High cortisol levels can also lower your test levels. If you can get that cortisol number down it may help drive your test numbers up a little bit. Cortisol is mainly stress related so not sure if you are in a stressful environment but if you figure that out that could help too?

I dont have anything to compare them to unfortunately.

From what I gather, your suggesting my test is, while not worryingly low, on the lower percentile for someone my age? Just wondering, as on the blood report sheet it says the normal range for a 19-55 year old is 1.0 to 28.28 pg/ml, and mine is 26.46 pg/ml. I had taken that as me being in the higher section of normal? Which I found a bit strange, given my steroid history and that I don't feel particularly blessed with good test levels.

Curious to hear me on that.

From what I gather, your suggesting my test is, while not worryingly low, on the lower percentile for someone my age? Just wondering, as on the blood report sheet it says the normal range for a 19-55 year old is 1.0 to 28.28 pg/ml, and mine is 26.46 pg/ml. I had taken that as me being in the higher section of normal? Which I found a bit strange, given my steroid history and that I don't feel particularly blessed with good test levels.

In a strange coincidence a 40 year old buddy came up to me and my training partner today and showed me his test level results. He was a little above the low end. I pointed out a few of the following points and asked a couple of questions:

Low average is still average. How you feel on that number is important. No ones levels stay the same - of course he's not banging for his country as he might have been at 21 vs how he feels at 40. He said he 'feels fine just my libido isn't what it once was'. Again - NORMAL. He's married, two kids and 40. Yeah his libido isn't the same as single, 19 and with zero worries except where the next bit of skirt is. Plus he has, as above, ONE test. So he needs to go get another 2 at least to give is a number to play with. If he gets one after a nice relaxing holiday and has the test done at 8am and not 8.30pm (as per this test) and 5 minutes after spraying his wife's face with baby batter I bet the number will be higher.

Ohhhhh sorry bro I thought that was the range and then the measurement after it so I thought it was 19 - 55 and you were at 26.46....

In that case you have nothing to worry about man!

Thanks for all the feedback, folks.

I'm going to call up the Endocrinologist now. Curious as to whether I should be taking this Nolva I was prescribed, since my Test and Estrogen levels seem relatively well balanced.

Thanks for all the feedback, folks.

I'm going to call up the Endocrinologist now. Curious as to whether I should be taking this Nolva I was prescribed, since my Test and Estrogen levels seem relatively well balanced.

Take it out, get tested again and see if the numbers change. It may well be that your numbers are indeed what they are cos of the other stuff you're using.

Back
Top Bottom