Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Feedback on my cutting cycle

Jeff75645

Registered
So I'm about to start a cutting cycle. The last one didn't pan out due to my lack of experience in this arena. My last cycle was Sust 250 only. No AI and no PCT, like an idiot. But between Evolutionary and Naps I think I've got this next cycle figured out. What do y'all think?
It will go as follows;
GP Test Cyp 250 - 500 mg WK
GP Anavar - Start at 40 mg ED and work up to 80 if possible
GP MHN - Start at 5 mg working up to 15 ED
GP Clenbuteral - Start a 40 mg and work up to 60-80
GP Arimidex - .5mg EOD I also have Letro available if needed
HCG - 250 iu x2 would

Stats:
Fat
Old

So I'm about to start a cutting cycle. The last one didn't pan out due to my lack of experience in this arena. My last cycle was Sust 250 only. No AI and no PCT, like an idiot. But between Evolutionary and Naps I think I've got this next cycle figured out. What do y'all think?
It will go as follows;
GP Test Cyp 250 - 500 mg WK
GP Anavar - Start at 40 mg ED and work up to 80 if possible
GP MHN - Start at 5 mg working up to 15 ED
GP Clenbuteral - Start a 40 mg and work up to 60-80
GP Arimidex - .5mg EOD I also have Letro available if needed
HCG - 250 iu x2 would

Stats:
Fat
Old

I still see no mention of PCT, and you say fat and old - exactly how fat? If you’re body fat is substantially high you wont notice a lot from a cycle. The anavar will be especially useless at a high body fat, and clen is dangerous.

Why not just properly run a first cycle again since you failed to finish it last time the right way? This would be after your body fat was under control.

38 yrs old
5'11
200 lbs
22% bf.

I was thinking of trying it over again but wanted to throw something extra in. I have Clomid and Nolvadex on hand for PCT.

Fuck IDK if its 22%. Just went by some internet page

I don't have the time to stand on a scale or check in at the local gym.

38 yrs old
5'11
200 lbs
22% bf.

I was thinking of trying it over again but wanted to throw something extra in. I have Clomid and Nolvadex on hand for PCT.

You’re asking for cardio vascular issues here so in my right mind I couldn’t tell you to go through with this.

Well 5’11 200 means you’re carrying some extra fat unless you’re a tank bro, so 22% is likely close.

Use extreme caution with the clen for sure.

Not knowing one's percentage of body fat prior to running a cycle is nearly akin to not knowing one's blood type prior to surgery. So perhaps you should find the time, Jeff. :)

10-4. Thanks for the input. I'll probably just drop the Clen. Thoughts on HGH?

- - - Updated - - -

Not knowing one's percentage of body fat prior to running a cycle is nearly akin to not knowing one's blood type prior to surgery. So perhaps you should find the time, Jeff. :)

Ill get it checked properly. I'm good on the blood type though :).

10-4. Thanks for the input. I'll probably just drop the Clen. Thoughts on HGH?

HGH is a wonderfully beneficial compound; one that I have been injecting five days per week every week for the past seven years. As such, I highly recommend its use.

Thanks for your input. I'll check on that and drop the Clen. Thanks

You, sir, are quite welcome. But, as Gruntwerkz alluded to, what are your plans for your PCT? And for how many weeks are you planning to run these compounds?
I will also urge you to restrict your anavar dosage to no more than 50mg per day and for no longer than six weeks - the final six weeks. And even that hinges on your percentage of body fat at the time.
In short, this whole thing is a mess.

12 weeks. I had initially planned on doing Winstrol for the first six weeks and then replace it with Anavar for 7-12. But here and there it's been changed due to opinion of others. Everything else was the same.

- - - Updated - - -

PCT was/is:
Day 1 Clomid 100mg + Nolvadex 60mg
Following 10 days Clomid 100mg + Nolvadex 40mg
Following 20 days Clomid 50mg + Nolvadex 20mg
N2Generate

And N2Guard while on cycle, with Hawthorn and Dandelion supplements

12 weeks. I had initially planned on doing Winstrol for the first six weeks and then replace it with Anavar for 7-12. But here and there it's been changed due to opinion of others. Everything else was the same.

Okay, while assuming you to be somewhere around 10% body fat (if not, all will be for not), I would run it as follows:

GP Test Cyp 250: 500mg WK - week 1-12
GP Anavar: 50mg ED - week 6-12 (You really should be no more 9% body fat at the beginning of that 6th week.)
I would drop the MHN - as two orals in one cycle is not advisable
GP Aromasin rather than arimidex because, unlike arimidex, aromasin is a "suicide AI" - weeks 1 - 17
HCG would not be necessary relative to this cycle.

PCT:
Clomid: 50/50/25/25
Nolva: 40/20/20/20

The issue is you may have read some misleading articles on anavar.

There is a massive amount of articles written by different body building websites that point to anavar being a fat loss drug, if you look most of these are copy and pasted with some wording changed. It’s a spread of misinformation, the whole anavar burns VAT and other abdomen fat is bro science. What anavar can do is enhance once’s abdomen area immensely but only well in a low enough body fat to have abs, the DHT nature of var makes you look hard.

Maybe this came from the whole AR receptor in fat tissue, because yes there is most definitely an AR receptor within fat but AAS don’t specifically trigger fat loss within that receptor (the amount is insignificant). So most fat loss relative to AAS is what ones doing on a cutting cycle, which is determined by diet, cardio and intensity of training - not directly the drugs. Another indirect action is the increase of lean body mass, the more muscle you gain the more calories you burn, meaning your resting metabolic rate will increase thus helping you burn fat if that’s your goal.

So a cutting cycle - the drugs don’t support the cut, the drugs support the cut look! The cut it’s self is diet and energy burned.

So typically within a cutting cycle one chooses drugs that don’t aromatize a ton, or if they do they follow strict estrogen control, this is to avoid retain water and looking puffy. Other common drugs are DHT derivatives like anavar, winstrol, primobolan, masteron, and others. These are employed because they have a way of making you look hard, masteron also possesses some other cool stuff but that’s another post. DHT derivatives can help gain lean mass of course but the gains won’t be substantial which is typically why these are employed as cosmetic drugs.

So drug choice is based on their mechanism not the ability to accelerate fat loss.

The next main portion of AAS use and cutting is simply to help retain strength and muscle mass well in a calorie deficit, however where you stand I don’t think this is a concern really.

Oral AAS are hard on the liver so you’re going to be taxing your liver and not even be able to see the best part of the drug.

If it were me I would put this whole idea aside for now well you cut a little, if you were hell bent on doing it anyway since you’re a grown man I’d highly advise you only use the test for 12 weeks and run more arimidex, at your body fat gyno is a huge risk. So don’t do it and if you do 12 weeks test, 1mg arimidex ED, then PCT of clomid and nolva 2 weeks after your last shot, and try to get aromasin if you can to use in PCT (I would not use arimidex in PCT).

Looks legit. I'll give this cycle a go. Right now I'm on a calorie restrictive diet. Probably should have mentioned that. Sorry I forgot. I was trying to drop a few pounds before I started this cycle. Not gonna start until 1-1-2019. Hopefully I can aquire some HGH by then. Thanks for your help.

I've got Adex and Letro. I can get some Aromasine no problem

- - - Updated - - -

I wanna jump back to HGH real quick. Who has the best HGH? I've seen tops, yellow tops, blue tops, hyge, and several brands

I've got Adex and Letro. I can get some Aromasine no problem

- - - Updated - - -

I wanna jump back to HGH real quick. Who has the best HGH? I've seen tops, yellow tops, blue tops, hyge, and several brands

The standard generic on naps are fine, black tops. I believe you said that’s your source.

HGH is better for your needs then AAS.

Back
Top Bottom