Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Feedback on my cycle plan

johnsonsbabypowder

Registered
Hi there long time lurker, first time poster. This will be my third cycle and I just wanted to double check everything before I proceed with it. It's been nearly 2 years since my last cycle.My stats are 5'9, age 28 188 pounds and 12%. I've been training for 9 years now, and recently have had an opportunity to acquire some tren A. I've been researching for a few months now in order to acquire as much information as I can. My diet will be keto diet, however I will incorporate carb cycling as well.

Im planning to run Test Prop 30mg/ED, Tren A 50mg/ED. Aromasin 12.5mg/EOD and Caber 0.25mg/EOD. My pct will be followed using the protocols outlined in "The perfect PCT" thread. The aim of this cycle is to shred. Just to clarify with the PCT, would I start it three days after my last pin?

Any feedback would be appreciated. Thank you for your time :)

yes everything you are doing is good. you did a great job of doing research. my only advice is do not be afraid to change things up a bit especially on a tren cycle

a plan is good going into cycle, but never should you blindly follow it.

cardarine took the huffing and puffing away when I was on tren. plus with the cholesterol ill never do tren without it

- - - Updated - - -

I wait for sides before adding Aromasin . Tren never gives me estro sides. Good to have it on hand though

Seems like a lot of tren to me for being 2years since last cycle & only 2 cycle.
I would personally do 350-400mg test & 200-250 tren.
That just me tho

Back
Top Bottom