Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Feel as tho I no longer feel the effects of AAS

Bevsta123

Registered
Hey lads aussie user here,
On and off for about the past year it feels as tho the effects of the anabolics I take don't have an effect on my body. I take time off between cycles, tried improving diet, upping doses but it just seems my body platus around the same weight each time. With the job I work I am limited with the beaks to scoff down food or shakes and being harnessed on the side of buildings I'm limited to what I can carry on me. Iv tried multiple labs even tho yes the gear in aus is kinda crap at the moment I'm on;

750sus
600 tren e
600 deca
70mg dbol/day - am/pm dosing

All AI and prolactin supports in check and taken don't worry

Would I be better off lowing test to 250/week and upping deca to say 1g

You have to be more specific, what exactly do you not feel anymore? What were you feeling prior to this plateau? How long have you been on cycle this time around and what is your previous experience and doses of gear in the past? All this will help determine the underlying cause and better assist with finding a solution.

You have to be more specific, what exactly do you not feel anymore? What were you feeling prior to this plateau? How long have you been on cycle this time around and what is your previous experience and doses of gear in the past? All this will help determine the underlying cause and better assist with finding a solution.

Just the overall pumps, increase in strength all symptoms we usually feel when on AAS, Iv been noticing my body is a lot more tired recently and been wondering if possibly it may have something to do with adrenal fatigue or something like that. Iv booked in to have bloods done just a basic one checking all vitamin and glucose and cholesterol etc .

personally Iv always had a high tolerence to synthetic substances like drugs etc so I'm wondering if genetically that may have a cause in all of this or of it's just the sheer fact a lot of the gear in aus is shit ?

Tried a bit of Aussie gear, family are over there and I can tell ya a majority is waaaaay underdosed... And its waaay overpriced!

I would get blood work done just to get a definitive reading on your current levels. I have experienced what you are going through when I ran a 16 week cycle, it actually was more like a 24 week cycle when all was said and done. I used one suppliers gear for the first 10 weeks and saw great gains and then I went with another lab for the second half and saw very little gains. What I believe is the most likely culprit is your gear being underdosed or just weak in general. I too have a high tolerance for drugs/meds. I tend to need the highest doses to see any effect but that said you should still be seeing some gains while on cycle.

If your blood work comes back and shows elevated test levels as it should then you know the gear is working somewhat. It is hard to tell the exact concentration of your test based on blood work. There is no hormone level to test concentration ratio. You will probably see elevated test levels but if they are not really high it is a good sign your gear is weak. That is what happened to me. The second half of my cycle, the gear I used was much much weaker than the first half. Trust me many labs skimp on gear to make more money. Try another supplier and see if it makes a difference.

I kinda feel I understand what your going through I have been natty for 5 years trained hard and eat big and clean 10 months out of the year I went from 150 to 200 natural with a nice base im not shredded to the bone but you can tell I lift and work out when you see me . I jumped on gear 500 test 300 deca I have gained maybe six pounds zero water weight at all from my gear my strength is alittle high and my craving for food only made me alittle more hungry by muscles look more round but that was really all I had blood work done test was 490 natural and went to 2500 on gear not sure if that a high number or not for gear

we can analzye this topic for 100 pages.. the amount of gear you are using to me is absurd, maybe to other youtube guru's online (many of which deal steroids themselves btw) that is normal. but to me i run probably 1/4 of those dosages 1 or 2 cycles per year at most

i think you are just straining your organs more than anything at this stage. i bet your cholesterol is sky high

bottom line is if you feel like shit on steroids and aren't getting anything positive out of them than stop taking them. go natty for a couple years

Last edited:
we can analzye this topic for 100 pages.. the amount of gear you are using to me is absurd, maybe to other youtube guru's online (many of which deal steroids themselves btw) that is normal. but to me i run probably 1/4 of those dosages 1 or 2 cycles per year at most

i think you are just straining your organs more than anything at this stage. i bet your cholesterol is sky high

bottom line is if you feel like shit on steroids and aren't getting anything positive out of them than stop taking them. go natty for a couple years

Thanks for the response, I wouldn't say I feel shit on gear, just lacking the positivity we all feel when on gear as well as the change in body etc. prior to me starting up again in Feb I too would only cycle 1-2 times a year I had a solid 4 month break between cycles

CHeck your bloods on cycle, that will give you a sense of how underdosed your sources are.

Its aussie gear... you need to shop around for the right sources mate

Thanks for the response, I wouldn't say I feel shit on gear, just lacking the positivity we all feel when on gear as well as the change in body etc. prior to me starting up again in Feb I too would only cycle 1-2 times a year I had a solid 4 month break between cycles

in that case halve your gear and see if you feel better. i like to run low doses myself..

Those doses are extremely high so if you aren't getting anywhere on them then there is something wrong. I would definitely get blood work first.

It is probably worth it to take some time off after this cycle too.

Sounds to me like your body is absolutely burnt out and your androgen receptors are fried.

I have had clients in your exact situation come to me in the past. What I got them to do was to get off EVERYTHING and either run just a TRT dosage or run a PCT. During their time off, I still have them train HARD but reduced their training volume because their recovery ability was greatly depleted.

After the time off, I put them on a very mild testosterone only cycle of 500mg/week and they started growing like a weed again.

Remember that you can't force your body to do anything. Sometimes the best thing you can do is just give your body a break. It's a 1 step backwards to take 2 steps forward approach.

I train a lot of pros and that whole 'pros don't come off' myth is total BS. ALL the pros I work with come off for 1-2 months each year. They run a TRT dosage and maybe some GH.

Sounds to me like your body is absolutely burnt out and your androgen receptors are fried.

I have had clients in your exact situation come to me in the past. What I got them to do was to get off EVERYTHING and either run just a TRT dosage or run a PCT. During their time off, I still have them train HARD but reduced their training volume because their recovery ability was greatly depleted.

After the time off, I put them on a very mild testosterone only cycle of 500mg/week and they started growing like a weed again.

Remember that you can't force your body to do anything. Sometimes the best thing you can do is just give your body a break. It's a 1 step backwards to take 2 steps forward approach.

I train a lot of pros and that whole 'pros don't come off' myth is total BS. ALL the pros I work with come off for 1-2 months each year. They run a TRT dosage and maybe some GH.

Thanks for the responses everyone. I'll probably finish off the vials I'm on then look into pct'ing off and having a 2/3 month break.
Question tho Iv never run sarms and only recently started looking into them but would running a stack of sarms effect my androgen receptors in a negative way while I'm off?

Thanks for the responses everyone. I'll probably finish off the vials I'm on then look into pct'ing off and having a 2/3 month break.
Question tho Iv never run sarms and only recently started looking into them but would running a stack of sarms effect my androgen receptors in a negative way while I'm off?

No it would not. Doing a SARMS bridge after your PCT during your time off would be a great idea.

Check out this video I made on SARMS -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/new-video-sarms-explained-46877.html

I would run the triple stack as a bridge.

I can tell you definitely haven't tried Aussie gear mate hhahaha, theres a good chance hes only probably using half of that, just a bit more at the most depending on what lab hes using, I know a very high level Competitor over here who was blasting 14ml of Tren a week leading into his comp

good sources hard to find here, couldn't be more grateful for the fellas ive met on here

Back
Top Bottom