Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Feeling good

sisir012

Advanced Cyborg Brother
You know brothers my friend getting gyno even he use Ai now he switch aromasine to armidex. 5mg every day he start to taking and he told me that he feel less nipple soreness also he feel good energy and focus so next week he will do another e2 test let see what happen and I am 100% sure his Ai was not legit but now he use 100% legit armidex he buy it from local medical store

damn haha you made it sound brutal

it isn't man. that is why bloodwork before and during is so important. also our bodies constantly change. no blood work is like running into a building full of hostages and shooting with a blindfold on. ya gotta run bloods! my signature shows you how to get them for $60

it isn't man. that is why bloodwork before and during is so important. also our bodies constantly change. no blood work is like running into a building full of hostages and shooting with a blindfold on. ya gotta run bloods! my signature shows you how to get them for $60
I will also do my blood work after 4 weeks don't want to get gyno, no shemale after all

Running bloods is important... But remember, if you haven't been methodical about Ur ai dose and timing and keeping everything consistent, than when u get Ur blood work back it could mean shit, cause Ur swinging from one level to another rapidly. That's the important part about getting bloods...

Yes blood work are so important but before he was depressed, lethergic, and sleep disorder now he feels good no above issue and this is prove his Ai is not legit

Back
Top Bottom