Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Feeling numb GH

bearking

Registered
i woke up today after 5 days on 4 iu's a day and my fingers and toes were numb. is this normal? what should i do to correct this?

i woke up today after 5 days on 4 iu's a day and my fingers and toes were numb. is this normal? what should i do to correct this?
Very normal, especially with high quality gh. Try backing down to 2 or 3 iu and see if you feel better. If you do, run that dose for a while before upping it again, test to see if you tolerate that, repeat until you are at the dosage you want or the highest you can tolerate.

Yes it's normal because 4ius is too high to start with. Start with 1iu and SLOWLY INCREASE over months and find your sweet spot.

I've been doing HGH for years and I don't even tolerate 4ius very well at all.

Good signs looks like you’ve got some legit stuff.

completely normal and you should have done research on hgh before using it... im not trying to be a dick here but thats really basic knowledge on it, which means you didnt do much research to start with, which is a very bad move when using anything man

Back
Top Bottom