Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Feeling suicidal on steroids normal?

webbie

I've been on steroids for the past six weeks and I feel suicidal. I've been busting my ass in the gym everyday and I'm not getting the results I was expecting
I’m 22 years old and 5’10’’ and still skinny. Only up 12 pounds so far. was hoping I would look a lot better than this after 5 weeks. I’ve been doing about 3000mgs total of steroids. Trenbolone, lots of testosterone, lots of anadrol and lots of equipoise.
some days I just want to end things but I don't want to go through the pain of doing the deed. can you give me some guidance as to if it's normal to feel this way when you're on steroids. It just feels like I want to kill myself and end things.

a lot of guys will slam you which is understandable but i will take a more 'big brother' approach

you are only 22 and you already are going through a lot of things as a young male. very easy to get sucked into the bullshit social media where you feel awful about how you look. just remember it isn't about other people, it is about YOU

focus right now on your education and learning skills. this will lead to a successful career/business. and this will lead to you having a lot of good things in life you strive for. if you are happy everyday and enjoying your life then you won't be suicidal. once that falls into place you can use steroids and you can dedicate yourself to it without feeling this ridiculous pressure to look like these phonies you see online

I've been on steroids for the past six weeks and I feel suicidal. I've been busting my ass in the gym everyday and I'm not getting the results I was expecting
I’m 22 years old and 5’10’’ and still skinny. Only up 12 pounds so far. was hoping I would look a lot better than this after 5 weeks. I’ve been doing about 3000mgs total of steroids. Trenbolone, lots of testosterone, lots of anadrol and lots of equipoise.
some days I just want to end things but I don't want to go through the pain of doing the deed. can you give me some guidance as to if it's normal to feel this way when you're on steroids. It just feels like I want to kill myself and end things.

3000mgs of steroids! trenbolone damn man you abusing steroids big time

Stop the trenbolone, stop the EQ and anadrol
switch to 250mgs testosterone/week TRT dose and go get your mental health in order

i also agree pct would rock his mental health better go to TRT doses 200mgs/test/week
and see some serious help

Here's a bit more of an in-depth response.

You've gained 12lbs. That's, IMO, purely as a result of the silly amount you're on. I'd bet the diet still needs work.

You've still gained 12lbs. I've NEVER gained (and kept) 12lbs in 5 weeks. Twelve is actually VERY good.

No one and I mean NO ONE needs more than a gram a week. Loads will argue this but so what. Some of the biggest cycles have been run by those with less than stellar genetics and they did NOT turn into MrO

You're 22.

You're 22 and can't handle how you feel when you've 10X (TEN TIMES) the amount of needed hormone flowing through your system.

And of that 10x you're using two of the most likely to make you feel like sh*t drugs. Tren and Drol.

I'm not your big brother and even if we were buddies I'd wanna slap you upside the head. Then do you a favor and get you off the cycle asap

Back
Top Bottom