Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Feeling super low energy on cycle?

liquidplayer

Registered
3 weeks into a bulking cycle and for some reason I have very little energy throughout the day. Sus, deca, & drol. I've done about a dozen cycles in the past and never felt like this. I'm just wondering if my fatigue can be steroid related or if anyone else has experienced this.

are you using anything to protect yourself with anadrol? anadrol is extremely toxic and can definitely cause lethargy by hammering your liver...

Anadrol would be my guess. All orals give me extreme fatigue after a few weeks. I feel like I could sleep at any time

Drol can make people feel lethargy.. try adding some DHEA and see if this helps.. with all this activity taking place so fast in just 3 weeks, with all this hormonal signaling you very well could be feeling the onset of adrenal fatigue..
some orals can do this.. DHEA seems to help with this.. if it doesn't help than ditch the drol...

Call me crazy but are you expelling your food enough compared to the volume you're eating?
When my elimination gets off, I get completely lethargic, stiff feeling like a brick, etc

You have to take into account that gaining size will fatigue you. Carrying that weight will be tiring.

I'd bet its 90% the anadrol. I'd drop that shit. Thetes a reason I dont run orals anymore and anadrol is a bad one

Back
Top Bottom