Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Feeling weird on 6th week of steroid cycle. Need Help!!!!

alex4566

Registered
Hi Guys,

I started my 4th cycle about 5 weeks ago with Test Enanthate at 500mg/week with dianabol at 30mg/day for 4 weeks and no AI because i get no bloating or gyno symptoms as in previous cycle of test e but i got Arimidex on hand just in case something goes wrong. Test E lasted 4 weeks then i ordered Testo Mix 400 of Black Dragon Pharma and started using that from 5th week at 800mg/week (400mg on Monday and 400mg on Thursday) First week was ok got no pip and no bad feelings but on 6th week i injected 400mg and got pip and started feeling shitty the next day fever like feelings and took Ibuprufen to help with it and got fine and then again on Thursday i injected 400mg on left butt and again got pip and now today i am feeling more shitty as i have a weird headache, fever like feelings but no fever my head feels heavy and don't know what is going on. Whether it is high estrogen levels that are causing this? I have never been on 800mg/week cycle and it is my first time with testo mix 400 from Black dragon.

What should i do?

^^^ The fact that you didn't exhibit outward signs of estrogen-related sides during other cycles does not necessarily suggest that you're not suffering them within the context of your current cycle. "Feeling shitty" can indeed be a symptom of estrogen-induced side effects, and a 12.5mg dose of aromasin EOD will likely resolve that issue.
Too, your "feeling shitty" may also be the result of your having drastically increased the amount of test' from 500mgs per week to 800mgs per week well into the cycle, which has likely caused your hormonal balance to go into a state of shock, which can also cause one to "feel shitty."
So my suggestion is that you secure yourself some aromasin and begin taking 12.5mgs of it EOD. In lieu of that, the arimidex that you have on hand may help a bit, too.

The fact that you were able to do 500 Mg of Test a Week along with Dbol @ 30 Mg a day.
And at 5 Weeks time, you didn't exhibit Any Bloat.

That's telling me that your Gear is Underdosed.

Did you do an Estradiol Bloodwork or a LC/MS-MS Total Test on this gear.
I would have run Both by Week 4 if I wasn't getting any Notice of Estro being high.
Do some Bloodwork to see where your Estradiol is at.
And do the LC/MS-MS Total Test to see if this Gear is Legit.

The LC/MS-MS isn't capped @ 1,500 Ng/dl like the Normal Serum Test.
And get the Sensitive Estradiol, this is done by the same method as the the Total Test ~ LC/MS.

If not, you are just guessing about what's causing the Weird Feeling.
My Gut is telling me that it's Estro Related, so start taking your Arimidex, if it's from a Reliable Source........ JP

Thanks guys. Yes i went on to get the Estrogen test done today so i should get a report in a few hours. Lets see what the BW says about this. Is Aromasin better or Arimidex to combat high estro? The Arimidex is reliable because i got it from a Pharmacy from a friend.

Thanks guys. Yes i went on to get the Estrogen test done today so i should get a report in a few hours. Lets see what the BW says about this. Is Aromasin better or Arimidex to combat high estro? The Arimidex is reliable because i got it from a Pharmacy from a friend.

In the long run, aromasin is more effective than is arimidex in that aromasin does not allow for estrogen rebound as does arimidex once one stops taking it.

I'm curious to see what the blood test results are.

Yes ~ Aromasin is better than Arimidex for a couple of reasons.

Aromasin is a Suicidal Inhibitor, it makes a Permanent Bond to the Aromatase Enzyme.
So only New Enzyme Activity can occur.
No Estrogen Rebound when you stop taking it.
In Studies, it either had No Effect, or a Beneficial Effect on Cholesterol.

Arimidex only bonds while you are taking it.
So when you Stop taking it, Estrogen Rebound can happen.
Also in Studies, it Screws-up your Cholesterol, Lowering your HDL, and raising your LDL & Triglycerides.

If needed, you can certainly take the Adex for the remainder of this Cycle.
In the Future, go with the Aromasin............................. JP

The fact that you were able to do 500 Mg of Test a Week along with Dbol @ 30 Mg a day.
And at 5 Weeks time, you didn't exhibit Any Bloat.

That's telling me that your Gear is Underdosed.

Yes, that is a very real possibility.

- - - Updated - - -

JP has covered it quite completely, Alex. So there you have it.

Thanks JP and Eddie.

So i got my Estrogen Report and my values are 127 pg/ml and normal values were stated below 62 pg/ml. So it means i have high estrogen levels. So what should i do besides using Arimidex and what is the dosage i should use?

Thanks JP and Eddie.

So i got my Estrogen Report and my values are 127 pg/ml and normal values were stated below 62 pg/ml. So it means i have high estrogen levels. So what should i do besides using Arimidex and what is the dosage i should use?

What's your Age, cause the Values go by age groups.

Ages 20 to 29 ~ 28 Pg/ml
Ages 30 to 39 ~ 25.7 Pg/ml
Ages 40 to 49 ~ 24.7 Pg/ml

So give me your Age, but no matter, I would start @ 1 Mg Every Day for the 1st Week.
Then go to 1 Mg Every Other Day for the 2nd Week.
Then after another 2 Weeks at 1 Mg EOD, I would get another Estradiol done.

The Half-Life is 46 Hours for Arimidex, so this is why you'll need another Estradiol Blood Work done.
To see if Estradiol has Dropped Sufficiently or not.............................. JP

Bro what did you expect you ran dbol and test of course your estrogen is going to be high common sense .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh i see. My age is 23. So it means my esstrogen is pretty high then

Pretty High is an Understatement.
Your 100 Points over the Norm.
Surprised you aren't Growing Breasts.................................... JP

Thanks JP and Eddie.

Arimidex - start taking 0.5mg EOD immediately.

For future cycles, use the AI aromasin instead. Aromasin is a better AI choice then arimidex since it is a suicide AI -> https://www.evolutionary.org/aromasin-exemestane

So many things. Here's a couple:
1) You're 23. Too young. We like 25 plus. And it's your 4th cycle... crazy
2) You didn't have everything you needed to begin with ordering, as you said, 4 weeks in. I ALWAYS have everything I want for a cycle before starting a cycle.

Oh i see. My age is 23. So it means my esstrogen is pretty high then

you should have been using aromasin as it is a suicide AI

arimidex is okay but it isn't a suicide AI. i would use the adex until you can get aromasin

Damn, there is not much I can add, other than suggest you to prevent side effects, rather than deal with them once they take place. It is much healthier and easier to prevent them from hapenning, and cheaper as well.

I'm curious to see what the blood test results are.

Yes ~ Aromasin is better than Arimidex for a couple of reasons.

Aromasin is a Suicidal Inhibitor, it makes a Permanent Bond to the Aromatase Enzyme.
So only New Enzyme Activity can occur.
No Estrogen Rebound when you stop taking it.
In Studies, it either had No Effect, or a Beneficial Effect on Cholesterol.

Arimidex only bonds while you are taking it.
So when you Stop taking it, Estrogen Rebound can happen.
Also in Studies, it Screws-up your Cholesterol, Lowering your HDL, and raising your LDL & Triglycerides.

If needed, you can certainly take the Adex for the remainder of this Cycle.
In the Future, go with the Aromasin............................. JP

interesting. had my blood work done a while back and all my readings were the low end of normal including hdl. i have adex but don't take it normally as i don't get any sides except for some acne when i go off

interesting. had my blood work done a while back and all my readings were the low end of normal including hdl. i have adex but don't take it normally as i don't get any sides except for some acne when i go off

My thinking is this is still like rolling the dice again. First go, ok. Second go, ok. Third go...maybe not...

Back
Top Bottom