Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FellaFinn EXPOSED! harassment and more read!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's your beef dood, we believe victims here, and musk is a victim , present the facts or dont at all. He has physical proof of brother musk being a victim of sexual harassment, we believe victims here... #metoo

All victims should be believed. Muskate was a victim of FellaFinn sexually harassing him, what else do you call asking for dick pics?

Aussie do you have more evidence? let's expose this FellaFinn scumbag sexual harasser! :mad: ALL VICTIMS should be believed, period. Muskate is a victim.

Muskate is a victim. We should believe all victims of sexual harassment!

FellaFinn shouldn't have asked him for D**k pictures, that's clear #MeToo.

Have you seen a post from Muskate on the subject? And you're mis-using the hashtag unless FellaFinn asked to see your cock (with a magnifying glass). Has he?

Have you seen a post from Muskate on the subject? And you're mis-using the hashtag unless FellaFinn asked to see your cock (with a magnifying glass). Has he?

I heard muskate talk about this on the podcast. He was harassed multiple times. FellaFinn is a real asshole for sexually abusing and exploiting that young man! Fine #HeToo and #MeToo

We should believe ALL victims!

I heard muskate talk about this on the podcast. He was harassed multiple times. FellaFinn is a real asshole for sexually abusing and exploiting that young man! Fine #HeToo and #MeToo

We should believe ALL victims!

I made a mistake. I meant microscope. Send me a pic of your dick on a slide so I can see it. #nononecares

I'm pretty new to the forum and don't have much influence here but I have to say this is ridiculous. I don't know what kind of beef you have with this dude but this is not the way to handle it.

And by the way, my 8 year old niece can easily fake that screenshot so wouldn't exactly that proof.

- - - Updated - - -

*wouldn't exactly call that proof

Guess what, even I don't have an answer to that. I've never talked to the guy :D

what 2 men or women do in the privacy of their own home is nobody business. the issue becomes when 1 person makes unwanted advances to another. it makes me angry, you would not want your wife or husband harrassed by anyone whether of the same or opposite sex. My ex was harrassed at work by her fat co-worker so one day I went down and followed him into the back of the store and beat the crap out of him with a baseball bat and spat on him. I taught him a lesson and the problem never happened again. so I don't want to see guys and gals on here sexually molesting or harrassing each other. the only person who I will allow to molest me is Gonorhea Eddie, who I have spent many a nights with

Last edited:
what 2 men or women do in the privacy of their own home is nobody business. the issue becomes when 1 person makes unwanted advances to another. it makes me angry, you would not want your wife or husband harrassed by anyone whether of the same or opposite sex. My ex was harrassed at work by her fat co-worker so one day I went down and followed him into the back of the store and beat the crap out of him with a baseball bat and spat on him. I taught him a lesson and the problem never happened again. so I don't want to see guys and gals on here sexually molesting or harrassing each other. the only person who I will allow to molest me is Gonorhea Eddie, who I have spent many a nights with

Bro u a real gangsta ... wouldn’t want steve baseball batting me [emoji1787]

Bro u a real gangsta ... wouldn’t want steve baseball batting me [emoji1787]

that dude was so fat that it took me about 40 wacks to finally get him to budge an inch.

I have a lot more proof! FellaFinn drove away poor young Trevor. Why?!?! Just to see some perverted pictures?! shame on you fellafinn. You're such a scumbag.

PROOF (I HAVE MORE!)
ZFlf1LT.png

I have a lot more proof! FellaFinn drove away poor young Trevor. Why?!?! Just to see some perverted pictures?! shame on you fellafinn. You're such a scumbag.

PROOF (I HAVE MORE!)
ZFlf1LT.png

How would you even have gotten these? Why would Trevor have sent them to you.

Also, I've only met Trevor in person once, and we talked a bit through email, but he didn't seem like the kind of person who would be intimidated by this. I think he's just block the user or talk to the other mods and ban him. This just doesn't ring logical to me.

Hahaha. Oh my :D
By the way you did a small mistake by typing $ and euro in the same sentence.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd still like to see those time stamps though. I really can't remember anymore when did I sent these :p

PROOF (I HAVE MORE!)
ZFlf1LT.png

That's just bad! Muskate is a victim! he should be believed.
FellaFinn should apologize in public immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom