Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FellaFinn EXPOSED! harassment and more read!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard that fellafinn is creepy as hell. He asks for personal info and sends strange PMs. I KNOW a ton of the vets here know he's a creepy mofo and don't like him for being a total psycho. No one says shit.

And false claims just keep coming...lol.

Well I've already noticed that there is an ongoing campaign to try to roast me out of here and hey that's totally fine.
Here's how I feel about that:

bwDeEXn.gif

I heard that fellafinn is creepy as hell. He asks for personal info and sends strange PMs. I KNOW a ton of the vets here know he's a creepy mofo and don't like him for being a total psycho. No one says shit.

Oh and just to let you know, I actually talked to Trevor today so I have somewhat of an idea of what's going on right now.

Oh and just to let you know, I actually talked to Trevor today so I have somewhat of an idea of what's going on right now.

Did you ask him for D**K pics again? You loser.

You're such a liar fellafungus, no on likes you. I just heard you never even talked to him. You're a sexual harasser and nutcase.

- - - Updated - - -

I have more proof of fellafungus sexually harassing members. MORE Leaks coming!

You're such a liar fellafungus, no on likes you. I just heard you never even talked to him. You're a sexual harasser and nutcase.

- - - Updated - - -

To be fair it was more of a whisper.... something like 'spit roast Aussie Beast...?'

- - - Updated - - -

Looking forward to it.
And yes, I did talk to him and I know exactly what's going on in here. I probably won't be hanging around long but it's okay.
Oh and btw there is a good reason why certain other guys here are not chiming in.

- - - Updated - - -

FellaFungus is good but I think this is better ~~ FootFungus :p

- - - Updated - - -

To be fair it was more of a whisper.... something like 'spit roast Aussie Beast...?'

Something like "Send me D**K pics for money???
Like FootFungus also know as fellafinn sent to muskate

ZFlf1LT.png

- - - Updated - - -

Looking forward to it.
And yes, I did talk to him and I know exactly what's going on in here. I probably won't be hanging around long but it's okay.
Oh and btw there is a good reason why certain other guys here are not chiming in.

What's going on here is that you sexually harass members, stalk multiple people and you're just generally pathetic in the way you act. I was watching you for months, cant wait anymore.

Great dont hang around mr.FootFungus, dont let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. Run away you loser.

If you think Im wrong why wont you show the evidence you were asked to show to prove you are innocent? Aussiebeast showed a lot of evidence.

...What's going on here is that you sexually harass members, stalk multiple people and you're just generally pathetic in the way you act. I was watching you for months, cant wait anymore.

Great dont hang around mr.FootFungus, dont let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. Run away you loser.

If you think Im wrong why wont you show the evidence you were asked to show to prove you are innocent? Aussiebeast showed a lot of evidence.

Is this another one of those fake accounts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom