Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Female BJJ/grappler - Andarine/Cardarine/Anavar log

rememberTHE5

V.I.P.
EVO Logger
Strong Woman
This log will detail my workouts, diet and training. I'm a 36 y/o woman, childfree, 2 standard poodles, training a lot, working long shifts and hours.

Brown belt in BJJ, training sambo, judo and wrestling as well. I do my strength training at home (Wendler 531 + conditioning, sprints, C2 rower). I compete a dozen times per year and I stay in shape all year round. I try to keep my weight stable to be able to compete without cutting weight and sacrificing cardio and strength.

Current weight : 133 lbs, bodyfat of 16.8%
Weight classes : between 130 and 135 lbs. Usually stuck in adult divisions, which is starting to kill me over time.

Cycle is being prepared and handled by Nordic Fusion Canada. Great reps, answering quickly. waiting for packages to arrive. In the past, I have only used supplements (creatine, vitamins, protein), test prop (6months, no real gains) and anavar 10mg (split in 2 doses) for 6 weeks. +Andarine + Cardarine.

Diet :
Vegan, intermittent fasting, calories around 2550 calories per day, sometimes more if training 2-3x in the same day.

- Goals : maintain or build strength and see how better my cardio is (my conditioning is really hard to beat). I take last minute superfights, go against heavyweights, younger people, etc. Wrestling is not popular where I am from so I have to drive 150 km to go practice with HS kids who fuck me up, and enter tournaments to get beaten the fuck up even more. I like to learn and improve and test myself and go full honeybadger. I have never been athletic or gifted, which I've always made up with impeccable work ethic and discipline.
- Running Wendler 531 all year long, with deloads around tournaments and conservative training maxes/1RM. Main lifts are trap-bar deadlifts, squats, box squats, OHP, bench press, barbell rows, weighted pullups.
- For cardio, I use Tactical Barbell conditioning workouts or WOD for rowing. I don't always do cardio, I adjust with the intensity of my grappling.
- Injuries : both labrums, bicep tear, ankles, lower back, left hip issue. A lot of foam rolling, yoga, stretching, hot epsom salt baths. I really try to take care of my body as it's slowly crumbling.

Looking forward to feedback and any guidance you can give.

Sounds solid af

I used to compete in combat sports. Ostarine and cardarine worked wonders

I was still training when I started gear and was instantly handling much larger sparring partners

People noticed instantly and didn’t tell anyone. They just knew lol

Pretty similar training to mine then

What questions do you have? I only lift, surf and yoga now but I did combat sports since I was a kid

This log will detail my workouts, diet and training. I'm a 36 y/o woman, childfree, 2 standard poodles, training a lot, working long shifts and hours.

Brown belt in BJJ, training sambo, judo and wrestling as well. I do my strength training at home (Wendler 531 + conditioning, sprints, C2 rower). I compete a dozen times per year and I stay in shape all year round. I try to keep my weight stable to be able to compete without cutting weight and sacrificing cardio and strength.

Weight classes : between 130 and 135 lbs. Usually stuck in adult divisions, which is starting to kill me over time.

Cycle is being prepared and handled by Nordic Fusion Canada. Great reps, answering quickly. waiting for packages to arrive. In the past, I have only used supplements (creatine, vitamins, protein), test prop (6months, no real gains) and anavar 10mg (split in 2 doses) for 6 weeks. +Andarine + Cardarine.

Diet :
Vegan, intermittent fasting, calories around 2550 calories per day, sometimes more if training 2-3x in the same day.

- Goals : maintain or build strength and see how better my cardio is (my conditioning is really hard to beat). I take last minute superfights, go against heavyweights, younger people, etc. Wrestling is not popular where I am from so I have to drive 150 km to go practice with HS kids who fuck me up, and enter tournaments to get beaten the fuck up even more. I like to learn and improve and test myself and go full honeybadger. I have never been athletic or gifted, which I've always made up with impeccable work ethic and discipline.
- Running Wendler 531 all year long, with deloads around tournaments and conservative training maxes/1RM. Main lifts are trap-bar deadlifts, squats, box squats, OHP, bench press, barbell rows, weighted pullups.
- For cardio, I use Tactical Barbell conditioning workouts or WOD for rowing. I don't always do cardio, I adjust with the intensity of my grappling.
- Injuries : both labrums, bicep tear, ankles, lower back, left hip issue. A lot of foam rolling, yoga, stretching, hot epsom salt baths. I really try to take care of my body as it's slowly crumbling.

good plan overall and thank you for sharing the log with us

what i'd like to see is your diet and meals laid out and some training layouts too please

women tend to know their bodies 1000x better than males and this log proves it

very spot on info here. look forward to following

any chance of getting up pics of you doing BJJ grapple?

Sounds solid af

I used to compete in combat sports. Ostarine and cardarine worked wonders

I was still training when I started gear and was instantly handling much larger sparring partners

People noticed instantly and didn’t tell anyone. They just knew lol

Pretty similar training to mine then

What questions do you have? I only lift, surf and yoga now but I did combat sports since I was a kid

Glad to read about your experience. I am already the strongest woman in competition, hands down. But I feel that right now, it is to maintain what I have worked really hard and diligently to achieve. I don't think I'll get much more, and my idea is not to set massive PRs. Hopefully I make some gains, but it's a very subjective thing when it comes to grappling.

you have used test prop for 6months and no real gains? what dosages did you use? it is very strange

7.5mg EOD

good plan overall and thank you for sharing the log with us

what i'd like to see is your diet and meals laid out and some training layouts too please

A typical week :
Monday - noon wrestling 2 hours, evening workout at home
Tuesday - AM workout at home or cardio, evening wrestling for 2 hours
Wednesday - stretching, foam roller, meditation
Thursday - evening wrestling, this one is conditioning heavy. If I'm not beaten up, I drive to bjj for a gi class after
Friday - workout at home, positional nogi BJJ if schedule allows it
Saturday - BJJ open mat in the AM
Sunday - morning wrestling practice, more drilling... then driving to catch the end of a bjj class for women near by

Wendler program is fairly basic :
bench, assistance 5x10, extra chinups, triceps
squats, pistols, posterior chains 5x10, heavy core work
OHP same as bench day
trap-bar deadlift same as squat day

Diet will surprise a lot of people here for sure.
Overnight oats with protein and fruits
seitan with sweet potato and vegetables, everything cooked in coconut oil
a lot of chili and curries made with beans and coconut milk and coconut cream
raw vegetables, fruits, homemade hummus

I hit 130g protein
260g carbs
90g fat

women tend to know their bodies 1000x better than males and this log proves it

very spot on info here. look forward to following

any chance of getting up pics of you doing BJJ grapple?

I'll take that as a compliment ! Thank you !

Unsure about posting pictures because I have very distinctive tattoos and it's a small community. I'll leave this one here for now and say that I don't grapple gently.

-- TODAY --
Big snowstorm so there is no way to make it to the gym. Extra sleep in the morning was good. Not working today.
Also had 2 grad school classes to follow online

Anavar (syn pharma) 2x5mg
supps : taurine + magnesium citrate + B complex + omega 3 + vitamin D

2350 cals
128g protein / 228g carbs / 95g fat

OHP 45x5x3, 60x5, 65x3, 70x5
Arnold Press 5 sets of 10 reps
Chinups (supinated grip) 50 reps total
Skullcrushers 5 sets of 10 reps

core work circuit for 15 minutes

Diet :

YESSSS!!!!!

Glad to read about your experience. I am already the strongest woman in competition, hands down. But I feel that right now, it is to maintain what I have worked really hard and diligently to achieve. I don't think I'll get much more, and my idea is not to set massive PRs. Hopefully I make some gains, but it's a very subjective thing when it comes to grappling.

7.5mg EOD

A typical week :
Monday - noon wrestling 2 hours, evening workout at home
Tuesday - AM workout at home or cardio, evening wrestling for 2 hours
Wednesday - stretching, foam roller, meditation
Thursday - evening wrestling, this one is conditioning heavy. If I'm not beaten up, I drive to bjj for a gi class after
Friday - workout at home, positional nogi BJJ if schedule allows it
Saturday - BJJ open mat in the AM
Sunday - morning wrestling practice, more drilling... then driving to catch the end of a bjj class for women near by

Wendler program is fairly basic :
bench, assistance 5x10, extra chinups, triceps
squats, pistols, posterior chains 5x10, heavy core work
OHP same as bench day
trap-bar deadlift same as squat day

Diet will surprise a lot of people here for sure.
Overnight oats with protein and fruits
seitan with sweet potato and vegetables, everything cooked in coconut oil
a lot of chili and curries made with beans and coconut milk and coconut cream
raw vegetables, fruits, homemade hummus

I hit 130g protein
260g carbs
90g fat

I'll take that as a compliment ! Thank you !

Unsure about posting pictures because I have very distinctive tattoos and it's a small community. I'll leave this one here for now and say that I don't grapple gently https://tinypic.host/i/sau.pqk8g

this is a great update on your diet perfect

you can post a face blurred and tattos blurred pic

please update us on the training too and cardio

Back
Top Bottom