Join Evolutionary Forums


needtobuildmuslce.com
domestic-supply.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 37

Thread: Female Cycle

  1. #21

  2. #22
    Beginner Brother PLgirl84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Location
    Belleville, IL
    Posts
    35
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Cool im excited just waiting for my coinbase wallet to let me use it...oh I was going to get my blood work done to check on everything..should I worry about test..before I start my cycle?

  3. #23
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    52,173
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by PLgirl84 View Post
    Cool im excited just waiting for my coinbase wallet to let me use it...oh I was going to get my blood work done to check on everything..should I worry about test..before I start my cycle?
    you should get bloods done, i tell the same thing whether you are male or female! check my signature where to get bloods
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

  4. #24
    Beginner Brother PLgirl84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Location
    Belleville, IL
    Posts
    35
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Ok thanks yea I checked out the site and went through to see what quest has..thinking, deluxe wellness/D, Adrenal fatigue/cortisol, and the Test

  5. #25
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    52,173
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by PLgirl84 View Post
    Ok thanks yea I checked out the site and went through to see what quest has..thinking, deluxe wellness/D, Adrenal fatigue/cortisol, and the Test
    read the thread, lots of valuable info there
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

  6. #26
    Aussie VIP harrywho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2,967
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I would strongly suggest sarms / ostarine for a woman.

    I had sex with a girl messing around with anabolics. She had no idea what she was doing tho. Running 500 test a week...
    Her voice had a slight but noticeable change. Her clit was enlarged. She didn't look good anyway.
    And no she wasn't trying to be a man.
    It was a couple years ago now I forget the main details.
    But use caution.

  7. #27
    EVO V.I.P. Tazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    3,434
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Female Cycle

    sarms are the correct route

  8. #28
    Beginner Brother PLgirl84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Location
    Belleville, IL
    Posts
    35
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Hey Tazz! Got your message..not sure what you mean...guess I don't speak forum yet..and I can't message you back yet...add what where?

  9. #29
    Aussie VIP harrywho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2,967
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    My misses is looking for something extra.
    I'm thinking about giving her a try at ostarine.
    Though I'm very careful she has be faith and trust in me.

    I was thinking giving her 5mg ostarine a day for a week Just to see how she goes.

    Then what's the general concensus for a woman, 10mg ostarine 4 weeks? What about periods? Libido?
    I heard its good for fat loss.

    Looking for feedback and info? Cheers!

  10. #30
    EVO V.I.P. Eddie Haskell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    NoHo
    Posts
    10,662
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by harrywho View Post
    My misses is looking for something extra.
    I'm thinking about giving her a try at ostarine.
    Though I'm very careful she has be faith and trust in me.

    I was thinking giving her 5mg ostarine a day for a week Just to see how she goes.

    Then what's the general concensus for a woman, 10mg ostarine 4 weeks? What about periods? Libido?
    I heard its good for fat loss.

    Looking for feedback and info? Cheers!
    Ostarine and Caradrine are alright for women but I would start her off slow.
    Like this
    week 1-8
    5mgs ostarine/day
    2 caps cardazol/preworkout
    5mgs GW/day

    Start with this for 8 weeks I'm sure she'll like it but libido I doubt it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •