Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Female Cycle

Cool im excited just waiting for my coinbase wallet to let me use it...oh I was going to get my blood work done to check on everything..should I worry about test..before I start my cycle?

Cool im excited just waiting for my coinbase wallet to let me use it...oh I was going to get my blood work done to check on everything..should I worry about test..before I start my cycle?

you should get bloods done, i tell the same thing whether you are male or female! check my signature where to get bloods

Ok thanks yea I checked out the site and went through to see what quest has..thinking, deluxe wellness/D, Adrenal fatigue/cortisol, and the Test

Ok thanks yea I checked out the site and went through to see what quest has..thinking, deluxe wellness/D, Adrenal fatigue/cortisol, and the Test

read the thread, lots of valuable info there

I would strongly suggest sarms / ostarine for a woman.

I had sex with a girl messing around with anabolics. She had no idea what she was doing tho. Running 500 test a week...
Her voice had a slight but noticeable change. Her clit was enlarged. She didn't look good anyway.
And no she wasn't trying to be a man.
It was a couple years ago now I forget the main details.
But use caution.

Hey Tazz! Got your message..not sure what you mean...guess I don't speak forum yet..and I can't message you back yet...add what where? ;)

My misses is looking for something extra.
I'm thinking about giving her a try at ostarine.
Though I'm very careful she has be faith and trust in me.

I was thinking giving her 5mg ostarine a day for a week Just to see how she goes.

Then what's the general concensus for a woman, 10mg ostarine 4 weeks? What about periods? Libido?
I heard its good for fat loss.

Looking for feedback and info? Cheers!

I was thinking giving her 5mg ostarine a day for a week Just to see how she goes.

Then what's the general concensus for a woman, 10mg ostarine 4 weeks? What about periods? Libido?

Ostarine and Caradrine are alright for women but I would start her off slow.
Like this
week 1-8
5mgs ostarine/day
2 caps cardazol/preworkout
5mgs GW/day

Start with this for 8 weeks I'm sure she'll like it but libido I doubt it.

legit ostarine 10mg a day she won't have issues.

Ostarine and Caradrine are alright for women but I would start her off slow.
Like this
week 1-8
5mgs ostarine/day
2 caps cardazol/preworkout
5mgs GW/day

Start with this for 8 weeks I'm sure she'll like it but libido I doubt it.

Ill just give her 5mg ostarine and see how she goes.
I would have loved to have tried cardarine... But the cancer In mice, and the fact in Australia we can buy sarms online legally as we can peptides, except cardarine. Seems they clamped down on cardarine.
Cardarine iv put in the same boat as DNP.

bro if she ripped? have her try lgd with gw

As you'll know Harrywho when I see these posts I wonder why she can't ask for herself

As you'll know Harrywho when I see these posts I wonder why she can't ask for herself

She's oblivious to this world man.
She's a registered nurse, smart girl.
But she has absolutely no idea about these things...
I have mentioned ostarine to her, and she has researched it herself. Been researching myself also but just looking for that extra bit of detail or Somone who's given there misses ostarine and ca give me examples of what they have experienced.

Ill start her on 5mg tomorrow, I'll update with anything and everything I notice.

Masonic i agree with. Id start her off with 15mg per day. Ostarine is very mild. 5mg really won't do much of anything

Back
Top Bottom