Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Female Cycle

nicnac_z

Registered
Winstrol/stanozolol too heavy? Have used anavar 10mg PO SID previously (1 cycle about 1.5 yrs ago) and NPP lead up to powerlifting comp. a separate time (Untested federation). Anavar used for about 4 weeks then tapered off as found it made my tolerance (to life) lower/shorter fuse. The NPP I have tried (really I did about 2 or 3 inj. Total) actually had a better response to (strength increase) and no side effects.

I really don't want to fuck with my hormones too much or have vocal changes so have been very much erring on the side of caution. Any information/personal experience/advice would be greatly appreciated.

I do also understand this drug increases your red blood cell count.

Thankyou! :) I'll stick with the anavar (when I can obtain it) but which SARMs would be recommended ?

Women cycle is a really complicated question to figure out. There are lots of posts and instructions about supplements everywhere but most of them are for man only. I am using only BCAA and protein powder now. All useful information about supplements for women I look here https://gym-expert.com/best-bcaa-for-women/. Can recommend you Genius BCAA that I've found there also.

My gym maxes are 298lb squat, 315DL and 180lb bench..last spring..lots of crap has happened since then..too scared to try for maxes again..not yet

My gym maxes are 298lb squat, 315DL and 180lb bench..last spring..lots of crap has happened since then..too scared to try for maxes again..not yet

Decent numbers. One of the local girls has a 205kg deadlift.

I have a trainer...he had a scare had to stay home for a week..I had a scare at work..he would let me come in...this week is deloud but I can't do anything just had wisdom teeth pulled yesterday lol don't want to bust my clots..

- - - Updated - - -

I'll get back to my numbers

Back
Top Bottom