Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Female cycle

Butterflytransformation

Registered
Hello, female here needing advice/recommendations on anavar. I just started 10mg a week ago and feel/look like I’m retaining water. I’m also on 20mg of TRT a week due to low levels, I split 10mg twice a week. I thought adding var would give me that extra help to burn fat around my problem area, build lean muscle, plus I have a hard time eating enough protein or anything for that matter. I sometimes don’t care for chicken/ meat or I just don’t get hungry but can’t seem to lean out so idk might be old age, hormones and slow metabolism? I want to obtain muscle definition, lean look and recomposition. The Health clinic that prescribed medications said var would cause water retention but according to forum here it shouldn’t? Then again some forums say it does? Could it be fake var even if it came from health clinic and doc prescribed? Is there anything that can help with water retention? I’m currently taking milk thrustle for liver support, anything else I should add?

Hello, female here needing advice/recommendations on anavar. I just started 10mg a week ago and feel/look like I’m retaining water. I’m also on 20mg of TRT a week due to low levels, I split 10mg twice a week. I thought adding var would give me that extra help to burn fat around my problem area, build lean muscle, plus I have a hard time eating enough protein or anything for that matter. I sometimes don’t care for chicken/ meat or I just don’t get hungry but can’t seem to lean out so idk might be old age, hormones and slow metabolism? I want to obtain muscle definition, lean look and recomposition. The Health clinic that prescribed medications said var would cause water retention but according to forum here it shouldn’t? Then again some forums say it does? Could it be fake var even if it came from health clinic and doc prescribed? Is there anything that can help with water retention? I’m currently taking milk thrustle for liver support, anything else I should add?

Welcome to evolutionary.

Anavar is perfect for women and should NOT cause water retention, if you are getting water retention from anavar you have fake or counterfeit anavar.
Also, 20mgs of anavar day? that's way too high would mess with your hormones a lot.

You should hold it at 5mgs anavar/day (real anavar) stacked with 10mgs of cardarine gw and 2 caps cardazol preworkout. That's a nice cycle and you can get good results from it.

For liver and organ support, use n2guard not just milk thistle, n2guard at 2-3 caps per day is a way better choice.

Of what? Testosterone?

You need 5mgs anavar daily (20mgs is too much and make sure it is real and good quality) plus 10mgs GW and cardazol-natural booster of cardio,stamina,energy from bannednutrition.com

From what im understanding you are using TRT ( testosterone) ? if yes is very easy to understand the water retention . Womens never should use test . Real anavar dont give you any water retention mostly if you do the diet but maybe your var can be dbol like we see many times .

Those are not common VAr side effects and what clinic would prescribe TRT to women you mean HRT some how right?

Get familiar with Anavar before using it again by listening to this podcast:

ANAVAR:
https://www.evolutionary.org/evolut...-profiles-anavar-profile-cutting-and-cycling/

My original test levels before starting testosterone replacement therapy were at 15. I started TRT almost 1 year ago, working my way up to now 20mg a week of cypionate.
I’m in my 40’s, so my levels were low. Women’s natural levels should range between 15-75, I was in the low side and felt horrible! Had no energy or stamina for anything let alone to workout. I thought that adding 10mg of var would help me cut but bloated me instead.

My original test levels before starting testosterone replacement therapy were at 15. I started TRT almost 1 year ago, working my way up to now 20mg a week of cypionate.
I’m in my 40’s, so my levels were low. Women’s natural levels should range between 15-75, I was in the low side and felt horrible! Had no energy or stamina for anything let alone to workout. I thought that adding 10mg of var would help me cut but bloated me instead.

Do you feel fine now? after TRT?

10mgs of anavar if it bloated you might be fake anavar, what supplier did you get it from?

sorry for the question if it has already been answered but what brand you use?

Back
Top Bottom