Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Female Cycle Protocol

nsnmatty

Banned
Was told to make a new thread so here we go:

My gf is looking to start a cycle of var was planning on starting her at 2.5 then slowly bumping her up to a max of 10 if all goes well then tapering her down towards the end.

My main questions are:

1. Bloodwork. Is this necessary for a female on a simple var cycle? Is there anything unique for females to monitor?

2. How long until bumping up the dosage? A week? Two weeks?

3. Female pct. No need to jump start test production so sarms and such aren't necessary but I have read its important to taper down the dosage and really nail the diet as she is coming off. Are there any important protocols to take during this time?

4. Any particular brand over another? Going domestic so verm, pharma, and alpha are the choices.

1. Absolutely necessary. ALT/AST, HDL/LDL to name a few. Also BP

2. If the sides are tolerable, she can bump the dose

3. Females still need to keep hormones within normal range. I've heard of loss of sex drive after cycles, the same as men who haven't recovered. I don't know a lot about it though when it comes to females so maybe a female could chime in or you could research this further

4. Pharma grade of course, if you can get it

***bonus question***

Var and birth control. I've heard mixed things. Anyone have info on their interaction.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Oh I would never count on it as b.c. I'm was more concerned with if any interactions would occur that would make for a very unpleasant accident hahaha. Just making confirming it wouldn't cancel out the b.c

Thanks for the info. Happy thanksgiving (if applicable)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Try this resource, nycomprehensivewomens.com/womens-health/hw-view.php?
I couldn't find an exact answer to your question, mostly just Anavar causes Birth Defects.
Personally, I would ask my Pharmacist, these guys study these types of questions for years and years.
The question is specific to their expertise!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom