Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Female Cycle Support

uSeRnAmEiStAkEn

Hi all!

My wife is planning on running a 4 week anavar cycle with m1mk as a mini pct and n2guard for an oral.

My question is, does a female running a cycle need an aromasin or arimidex while on cycle? And what about during the m1mk pct?

Thanks!

Hi all!

My wife is planning on running a 4 week anavar cycle with m1mk as a mini pct and n2guard for an oral.

My question is, does a female running a cycle need an aromasin or arimidex while on cycle? And what about during the m1mk pct?

Thanks!

no and anavar does not convert to estrogen regardless...

no and anavar does not convert to estrogen regardless...

True. My worry was with elevated test levels eat might ride to accompany it.

Thanks for the answer! 🙂

On a different note, are you going to start a new YouTube channel? I have watched so many of your vids and almost cried when they got taken down...

Hi all!

Thanks!

Does she have your ok to use a PC and go online?

Not sure if it is different for a female but it takes 3 weeks for it to start doing its thing for me. May want to get enough to run six weeks if 4 doesn't have desired effect. I have balls though so take my advice with a grain of salt

If your comment is about me asking for her, of course she can access a PC without my approval. I asked because she asked me to.

- - - Updated - - -

Going with PSL for it. Too many good reviews to be interested in other sources.

We get a LOT of guys asking for their girls. To the point where I do have to ask.

Back
Top Bottom