Join Evolutionary Forums

domestic-supply.com
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com

Thread: Female Fatloss, Dosing Questions (SARMS)

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Female Fatloss, Dosing Questions (SARMS)

Hey hey everyone!

I've been lurking the forums for quiet a while and finally decided to join the EVO family and purchase the SARMS cutting stack from SARMS1. Just for some general information, I am a 22 year old female and have been lifting consistently since 2009, I'm weighing in currently at 128lbs and 22% BF and I'm looking to cut down to 17-18% bodyfat while keeping as much muscle as possible.

My diet and exercise routine are on lock down (I follow a IIFYM) routineand I'm planning on running a 10week cycle. but I have a couple of questions, i'm a newbie so bear with me.

1. What type of dose should I be taking to reach my goals?
    2. What sort of timing should I be following with my doses? Is it okay just to dose in morning before work or does it have to be pre-workout?
    3. What is realistic to expect in terms of results?
    4. Is a 10week cycle too long or too short?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Welcome to the board! I personally hate IIFYM but that is a conversation in itself.

I would dose the cardarine gw at 10mg/day and the s4 at 25mg/day. That way each vial will last you 60 days and you can run a cycle slightly longer then 8 weeks.

Weeks 1 - 8
    cardarine gw 10mg/day (5mg in the AM 5mg PM)
    s4 25mg/day (12.5mg AM 12.5mg PM)

Split up your sarms dosage into an AM and PM dosage to obtain more stable blood levels. The easiest way would be to take your first dosage before breakfast and your second dosage before dinner or before bed.

You should get a tremendous increase in fat loss, endurance and recovery from the SARMS cutting stack.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by muskate View Post
    Welcome to the board! I personally hate IIFYM but that is a conversation in itself.

I would dose the cardarine gw at 10mg/day and the s4 at 25mg/day. That way each vial will last you 60 days and you can run a cycle slightly longer then 8 weeks.

Weeks 1 - 8

Split up your sarms dosage into an AM and PM dosage to obtain more stable blood levels. The easiest way would be to take your first dosage before breakfast and your second dosage before dinner or before bed.

You should get a tremendous increase in fat loss, endurance and recovery from the SARMS cutting stack.
    Thanks for being so comprehensive and answering my questions, despite having done research before a lot of the details were a little fuzzy.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by animix116 View Post
    Thanks for being so comprehensive and answering my questions, despite having done research before a lot of the details were a little fuzzy.
    Don't worry - it is always confusing, and takes a great deal of research and study to get everything right. @muskate has given you some very good advices on SARMS use.
    Lev Butlerov - Evolutionary.org Staff Author

#1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    The sarms cutting stack will definitely help you to your goals. I would also recommend n2slin for before meals with carbs.

Excited to see your results

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Just curious as to how you found the cutting stack
    I'm looking at getting it ?!

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by muskate View Post

Weeks 1 - 8

Why not 20mg for caradine as said is the sweet spot? 10mg in the am and 10mg in the pm.

Asking cause I'm looking to get this for my GF to help aid her in her weightloss goals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk