Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Female, first anavar only cycle advice

Iím 28, and started anavar 10mg on Thursday just gone,
    My aim is to cut the remaining stubborn 6lb body fat and build lean muscle,
    Iíve never taken anything before except pre workout so this is all new to me I did a lot of research before deciding what to take.

Iím 4 days in and I feel a bit run down? I donít know if itís the var or if itís just that time of year when we all get a little run down
    I canít really explain how I feel I donít feel ill but I donít feel good yesterday I was bursting with energy today Iím flat,
    I have children and itís half term so I am more stressed than normal.

My nutrition is on point, Iím also taking milk thistle Iím just wondering if I should be also taking TUDCA or something else to help the liver Iíve been extremely careful in consuming at least 2/3 litres of water a day, Making sure my pee is clear as possible the majority of the time.

I donít drink alcohol, I donít take any drugs prescription or otherwise except the ďanavarĒ

my strength is already through the roof,
    I trained and I was shocked when I caught a glimpse at the pump I had considering Iíve taken no pre workout etc, vascularity is insane already also after only 4 pills?

Iíve heard a lot of forums say people who are told they are getting var can actually be duped with Dbol or other steroids if this is the case how would I know?

Tia

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    who was the source you got the var and what brand is it?

always go with a TRUSTED source, that is the best way to insure you don't get fake var. i would look for virilization type symptoms to know if you are really taking something else as well
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma HGH

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    There a chance it can be fake var, is it a reliable source the one you used?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Hi Tia, half term is a brit term - you a Brit?

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    10mg is a decent dose. Be patient when it comes to gains, as for size it's ur body reaching peak blood levels while ur body tries to correct itself thru homeostasis.. itl pass. Make ur source for var is honest as getting drol or dbol would fuck u up

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AAS-NZ View Post
    10mg is a decent dose. Be patient when it comes to gains, as for size it's ur body reaching peak blood levels while ur body tries to correct itself thru homeostasis.. itl pass. Make ur source for var is honest as getting drol or dbol would fuck u up
    *Sides ( typo )

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    beyond what others have pointed out, im just going to bring up something else to you... you do realize anavar effects far more than the liver right? the only thing you are addressing is your liver... what about blood pressure? kidneys? cholesterol? etc etc etc etc...

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yes Iím aware of this also thank you

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Carmexaddict 124 View Post
    Yes Iím aware of this also thank you
    you need an all in one protectant... dga organ st has you covered https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceut.../dp/B0762B5KBG

as far as feeling tired... obviously thats a general feeling when the liver is under a lot of stress but 4 days in, that wouldnt be the case... could just be the time of year... its hard to comment on the quality in only 4 days.. there are good points about anavar being faked though... that is always something you have to be aware of with it...

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Carmexaddict 124 View Post
    I trained and I was shocked when I caught a glimpse at the pump I had considering Iíve taken no pre workout etc, vascularity is insane already also after only 4 pills?
    Orals start to work very quickly.
    Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for 1 on 1 consultations for PED sources, questions, and cycle advice.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Anavar is faked very often and you definitely don't want something else being female