Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Female, first anavar only cycle advice

Carmexaddict 124

Registered
I’m 28, and started anavar 10mg on Thursday just gone,
My aim is to cut the remaining stubborn 6lb body fat and build lean muscle,
I’ve never taken anything before except pre workout so this is all new to me I did a lot of research before deciding what to take.

I’m 4 days in and I feel a bit run down? I don’t know if it’s the var or if it’s just that time of year when we all get a little run down
I can’t really explain how I feel I don’t feel ill but I don’t feel good yesterday I was bursting with energy today I’m flat,
I have children and it’s half term so I am more stressed than normal.

My nutrition is on point, I’m also taking milk thistle I’m just wondering if I should be also taking TUDCA or something else to help the liver I’ve been extremely careful in consuming at least 2/3 litres of water a day, Making sure my pee is clear as possible the majority of the time.

I don’t drink alcohol, I don’t take any drugs prescription or otherwise except the “anavar”

my strength is already through the roof,
I trained and I was shocked when I caught a glimpse at the pump I had considering I’ve taken no pre workout etc, vascularity is insane already also after only 4 pills?

I’ve heard a lot of forums say people who are told they are getting var can actually be duped with Dbol or other steroids if this is the case how would I know?

Tia

who was the source you got the var and what brand is it?

always go with a TRUSTED source, that is the best way to insure you don't get fake var. i would look for virilization type symptoms to know if you are really taking something else as well

10mg is a decent dose. Be patient when it comes to gains, as for size it's ur body reaching peak blood levels while ur body tries to correct itself thru homeostasis.. itl pass. Make ur source for var is honest as getting drol or dbol would fuck u up

- - - Updated - - -

10mg is a decent dose. Be patient when it comes to gains, as for size it's ur body reaching peak blood levels while ur body tries to correct itself thru homeostasis.. itl pass. Make ur source for var is honest as getting drol or dbol would fuck u up

*Sides ( typo )

beyond what others have pointed out, im just going to bring up something else to you... you do realize anavar effects far more than the liver right? the only thing you are addressing is your liver... what about blood pressure? kidneys? cholesterol? etc etc etc etc...

Yes I’m aware of this also thank you
you need an all in one protectant... dga organ st has you covered https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceuticals-Organ-ST/dp/B0762B5KBG

as far as feeling tired... obviously thats a general feeling when the liver is under a lot of stress but 4 days in, that wouldnt be the case... could just be the time of year... its hard to comment on the quality in only 4 days.. there are good points about anavar being faked though... that is always something you have to be aware of with it...

Also new to anavar, never taken anything before , just got my first bottle from what I think is a trusted source, its orange and taste like candy, is this normal? Also its liquid so I don't know how much to take to equal 10mg? And if its fake will I notice bad side effects so I can stop immediately, rather stay girl then risk it lol.

Also new to anavar, never taken anything before , just got my first bottle from what I think is a trusted source, its orange and taste like candy, is this normal? Also its liquid so I don't know how much to take to equal 10mg? And if its fake will I notice bad side effects so I can stop immediately, rather stay girl then risk it lol.

the candy taste is from the fillers. but that wont' tell you if it is legit. just get it from domestic-supply and you will know it is good

I'd rather go with what I know. I'm using PSL's anavar

It should say the concentration on the bottle

Back
Top Bottom