Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Female HGH Log and Advice

BB1981

Registered
I have been watching videos from Dylan and others but there seems to be less female specific information on HGH cycles and logs.

My wife has started HGH and we want to see if anyone has any feedback or recommendations. She is looking to gain some additional lean mass while reducing BF%, but also for the anti aging benefits. She is 40, 135 pounds at 5'4" in the low teens for BF% with a decent six pack. Very clean, consistent diet and training for the last eight years.

She is in her first week and has started with 3IU's pharma split morning and evening before bed. The plan will be to run it for six months. Any thoughts on the dosage? What's the max she should or could run?

I will provide some updates throughout the process to let everyone know her experience and the benefits she sees.

I have been watching videos from Dylan and others but there seems to be less female specific information on HGH cycles and logs.

My wife has started HGH and we want to see if anyone has any feedback or recommendations. She is looking to gain some additional lean mass while reducing BF%, but also for the anti aging benefits. She is 40, 135 pounds at 5'4" in the low teens for BF% with a decent six pack. Very clean, consistent diet and training for the last eight years.

She is in her first week and has started with 3IU's pharma split morning and evening before bed. The plan will be to run it for six months. Any thoughts on the dosage? What's the max she should or could run?

I will provide some updates throughout the process to let everyone know her experience and the benefits she sees.

Any particular reason why she's not here posting for herself in what the topic title says is a log?

She wanted to share and get feedback but doesn’t have any interest in doing the updates herself. Any advice like the topic title says?

Saizen by Merck in the pen form. It has been a week now and she has noticed improved sleep and is a little more lean. No tingling or numbness in her fingers / wrists. I read a few places where women could take just as much as men, but that could have been bad information and was anecdotal not a clinical study. Obviously dropping the amount by just one IU will save hundreds a month so I'm definitely open to that.

3 ius is even too high to be starting as a male... she should be starting at 1 iu per day as a woman man... thats too high for her to be at

Thanks, will dial both of ours back and provide an update in a couple weeks. i know it takes some time to start working.

Thanks everyone. I told her we needed to decrease it and she looked at me like I was crazy. She has never used anything before and she has been blown away by the first week of this. She has been in about a 200 calorie deficit with increased cardio but is already down two pounds and her vascularity and definition have increased. Probably some placebo effect / better lighting / laying out at the pool all week while I'm working. We are going to reduce to 1IU and will update in a few weeks. K Before.jpg K After.jpgK After.jpg

Thanks everyone. I told her we needed to decrease it and she looked at me like I was crazy. She has never used anything before and she has been blown away by the first week of this. She has been in about a 200 calorie deficit with increased cardio but is already down two pounds and her vascularity and definition have increased. Probably some placebo effect / better lighting / laying out at the pool all week while I'm working. We are going to reduce to 1IU and will update in a few weeks. View attachment 11844 View attachment 11845View attachment 11845

sister...you look great...

She wanted to share and get feedback but doesn’t have any interest in doing the updates herself. Any advice like the topic title says?

I'd always prefer to see a buddy / GF / partner post for themselves. I doesn't sit right with me

Saizen by Merck in the pen form. It has been a week now and she has noticed improved sleep and is a little more lean. No tingling or numbness in her fingers / wrists. I read a few places where women could take just as much as men, but that could have been bad information and was anecdotal not a clinical study. Obviously dropping the amount by just one IU will save hundreds a month so I'm definitely open to that.

well you can always run the experiment on yourself. get bloods done.. see where your IGF-1 and growth levels are at. then do it again when you are on and see the difference

women will simply not need as much as men to get desired results

So after saying she had no sides at 3IU the tingling in her fingers and some slight carpal tunnel started today at the gym. Glad we lowered it to one yesterday and thanks all for the advice.

I started a month ago. I still might get bloods anyways just to see where all my levels are at near mid cycle.

Keep us updated on how it goes. My wife may be interested in it but I need to do more research on it for women before I let her.

Thanks everyone. I told her we needed to decrease it and she looked at me like I was crazy. She has never used anything before and she has been blown away by the first week of this. She has been in about a 200 calorie deficit with increased cardio but is already down two pounds and her vascularity and definition have increased. Probably some placebo effect / better lighting / laying out at the pool all week while I'm working. We are going to reduce to 1IU and will update in a few weeks. View attachment 11844 View attachment 11845View attachment 11845
Changes like that dont happen in a week from hgh. That's from something else. Diet, training, etc...

Hgh takes like months to start see working so that has nothing to do with hgh

Exactly... 99% of women have no interest in posting on a forum with a bunch of dudes.

Yeah... 100%

- - - Updated - - -

Changes like that dont happen in a week from hgh. That's from something else. Diet, training, etc...

Hgh takes like months to start see working so that has nothing to do with hgh

Yeah definitely a greater calorie deficit and more cardio. Her weight is up four pounds but I’m sure it’s water because she’s leaner.

Back
Top Bottom