Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Female HGH Log and Advice

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Female HGH Log and Advice

I have been watching videos from Dylan and others but there seems to be less female specific information on HGH cycles and logs.

My wife has started HGH and we want to see if anyone has any feedback or recommendations. She is looking to gain some additional lean mass while reducing BF%, but also for the anti aging benefits. She is 40, 135 pounds at 5'4" in the low teens for BF% with a decent six pack. Very clean, consistent diet and training for the last eight years.

She is in her first week and has started with 3IU's pharma split morning and evening before bed. The plan will be to run it for six months. Any thoughts on the dosage? What's the max she should or could run?

I will provide some updates throughout the process to let everyone know her experience and the benefits she sees.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BB1981 View Post
    I have been watching videos from Dylan and others but there seems to be less female specific information on HGH cycles and logs.

My wife has started HGH and we want to see if anyone has any feedback or recommendations. She is looking to gain some additional lean mass while reducing BF%, but also for the anti aging benefits. She is 40, 135 pounds at 5'4" in the low teens for BF% with a decent six pack. Very clean, consistent diet and training for the last eight years.

She is in her first week and has started with 3IU's pharma split morning and evening before bed. The plan will be to run it for six months. Any thoughts on the dosage? What's the max she should or could run?

I will provide some updates throughout the process to let everyone know her experience and the benefits she sees.
    Any particular reason why she's not here posting for herself in what the topic title says is a log?

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    She wanted to share and get feedback but doesn’t have any interest in doing the updates herself. Any advice like the topic title says?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    the first thing with HGH is getting legit product

who did you use? 3IU's is high for legit HGH especially on a female
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Saizen by Merck in the pen form. It has been a week now and she has noticed improved sleep and is a little more lean. No tingling or numbness in her fingers / wrists. I read a few places where women could take just as much as men, but that could have been bad information and was anecdotal not a clinical study. Obviously dropping the amount by just one IU will save hundreds a month so I'm definitely open to that.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    3 ius is even too high to be starting as a male... she should be starting at 1 iu per day as a woman man... thats too high for her to be at

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thanks, will dial both of ours back and provide an update in a couple weeks. i know it takes some time to start working.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    1iu is plenty for a female

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I would also recommend 1 to 2iu (gf and i run 2iu ed)

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thanks everyone. I told her we needed to decrease it and she looked at me like I was crazy. She has never used anything before and she has been blown away by the first week of this. She has been in about a 200 calorie deficit with increased cardio but is already down two pounds and her vascularity and definition have increased. Probably some placebo effect / better lighting / laying out at the pool all week while I'm working. We are going to reduce to 1IU and will update in a few weeks. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	K Before.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	26.5 KB 
ID:	11844 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	K After.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	33.0 KB 
ID:	11845Click image for larger version. 

Name:	K After.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	33.0 KB 
ID:	11845

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast