Join Evolutionary Forums

esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com

Thread: Female with high estrogen/Hypothyroid-Hormone issues looking to cut fat with SARMS?

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Female with high estrogen/Hypothyroid-Hormone issues looking to cut fat with SARMS?

Hello, I'm new here so please be kind. I've been reading a lot from this forum and a few others as well as reading the breakdown to further understand what and how each of the Sarms work. I was very active and fit but never able to get my body fat much lower than 18-20% with a great deal of training, cardio and clean diet. Often a macro split 33 33 33 worked best, or lower carb/higher fat depending on my training. Calories ranged from 1200-1600 during that time. My stats were: 5'4" and was between 122-127 with the 18-20% body fat at the time.

Shortly after a half marathon I dropped another 15 lbs then ballooned up 40lbs in a matter of 3 months from metabolic damage and a leg injury. This is 5 years ago now. I took 8 months completely away from training and counting calories and macros.

When I was able - I went back to the gym, cleaned up the diet but for nearly 3+ years only bounced between a 10-15 lb scale weight loss, then regain, then lose. Body comp changed but fat was very hard to get off. Very frustrating. I have just this year been diagnosed with Hashimoto disease, with Hypothyroid symptoms all around. (cold feet even at the beach, fine hair, extreme fatigue, digestive issues, etc.) I've had these symptoms pretty much since the time of the injury and sudden weight gain, just no diagnosis.

I tried cytomel for two months this summer and felt better (less hypo symptoms, more energy) for about 3 weeks, but then it started to reverse as I was raising the dose. I started getting very tired on it and gained 7 lbs? I am well aware cytomel is used for cutting, but my purpose was to treat the other hypo symptoms and weight loss would be a bonus. I don't react well or sometimes have opposite reactions to medications. I slowly decreased it and am no longer on it.

After a surgery for endometriosis and fighting this Hashimoto the past year my weight is back up to 150 and holding firm. I know I have high estrogen, low test and progesterone. (this is a common side effect of endometriosis) I NOW have the energy on most days to get to the gym, but not nearly what I used to do and what I am capable of. I am very interested in trying a SARMS cycle. SR9009 and Cardarine. Maybe adding Ostarine (MK2866). Has anyone cycled these for fat loss with Hypothyroidism? My goal right now is just fat loss. I will be lifting 4-5x/week with cardio 5-6x/week. I do put muscle on fast (or used to) and I want to see what's under the fat layer and then go to a building cycle. I do have some muscle retained and I know it will show again pretty quickly after 2-4 weeks back at it religiously. If Cardarine and SR9009 gave me the energy this would be wonderful! Motivation isn't the issue, it's fatigue. I would also clean up the diet (which is clean, but too low in calorie right now with not much hunger.)

Would Ostarine be advised as well? Or could I run a 12 week cycle just on Carderine and SR9009 for fat loss? I don't want to try the S4 right now for a few reasons. I know it's in the recommended stack, but wondering if a variation would also work.

Any advice is more than welcome with the right SARMS cycle. And feel free to chime in about low carb or not low carb when on SARMS. I think I read low carb is better. Thank you!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Cardarine and SR9009 are both PPAR up regulators. You can safely stack the two together but you would see more benefit by picking one and stacking it with ostarine instead.

SR9009 is stronger then cardarine. It's kind of like cardarine's big older brother. It is also more expensive. Since you are new to SARMS, I would use cardarine. It's a bit cheaper and you will still get awesome results from it.

I would stack the cardarine with ostarine and run the 2 for 12 weeks. After the 12 week cycle, run a bottle of a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com as a mini PCT. 5 capsules/day for 30 days. After the mini PCT you are safe to start another cycle of SARMS.

Females produce testosterone just like men do. Women need to run a post cycle therapy (PCT) after each steroid or SARM cycle just like men. SARMS are only minimally suppressive of natural testosterone production, we are talking like 5% suppression. Theoretically you could get away without running a mini PCT but it certainly won't hurt you and I always take a very conservative approach with everything.

Something like this

Weeks 1 - 12
    ostarine 25mg/day
    cardarine 20mg/day

Weeks 13 - 16
    HCGenerate ES 5 capsules/day

PS - here is a good video for you to watch on where I talk about women and steroids and why SARMS are much safer alternative -> http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/a...men-46697.html

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thanks for this. I believe I have come across a few posts from females who started on lower doses and climbed up to the 20mg/day. If I'm sensitive to drugs/meds in general, I may do this for a week or two. Would that be a waste of time? Any concerns or problems in terms of slowing my progress starting at say 10mg cardarine and 15mg ostarine? And can I still take my pre-workout and/or fat burner? Appreciate the advice

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    ^^^I would encourage you to use GW at 20mg per day. that is the sweet spot. what i do is use it 1-2 hours before my workout and it works great.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Staff Writer
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennster12 View Post
    Thanks for this. I believe I have come across a few posts from females who started on lower doses and climbed up to the 20mg/day. If I'm sensitive to drugs/meds in general, I may do this for a week or two. Would that be a waste of time? Any concerns or problems in terms of slowing my progress starting at say 10mg cardarine and 15mg ostarine? And can I still take my pre-workout and/or fat burner? Appreciate the advice
    My wife usually uses Cardarine at 20 mgs per day, and she gets some awesome results. On her first cycles with SARMS the results were pretty much amazing, so I am sure that you will love the SARMS run.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    The guys covered you on dosing the caradine. But I have a few questions for you....

Do you take medication for the hypo?
    Do you drink or take caffine?
    How old are you?

I'm asking these questions because I was able to help my mom completely get off her thyroid meds with a few diet changes and lifestyle changes. She was 155lbs @ 5'3 & felt like shit. She's now 125 lbs and looks and feels great. She's also 57 years old and post menopause.

Give me more information....if you can send me a pm or visitor message...I'll try to help you out.

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I think for you stacking GW/SR/Ostarine would be fantastic. You will get the added benefit of lowering cortisol from the GW and lowering blood glucose levels from the SR. The Ostarine will help with recovery and keeping the lean muscle you have. Your cardio will become much more easy with the GW and SR. This would be a perfect stack.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Really appreciate all of this. Thanks all.

aggirl, I will PM you my stats as visitor message since I'm a new chick on here. Short answer to one question, nope, medication free aside from intermittent NSAIDS (low and high dose depending) for extreme abdominal pain in order to get in a workout or push through a regular day. Do not touch any BC or hormone therapy, lurpon, etc. for the endo, can't tolerate it.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    ^^^I would encourage you to use GW at 20mg per day. that is the sweet spot. what i do is use it 1-2 hours before my workout and it works great.
    I would split 10 mg in the morning and 10 mg before workout. Or just 20mg preworkout and 20mg in the morning on non-workout days.
    #1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED

https://www.evolutionary.org/images/sarms1-banner-2.jpg

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Hello,

I had the same question.
    I wanted to know if it would be okay for me to take Cardarine if I was just recently diagnosed with hypothyroidism. My doc put me on some meds which I really donít want to take. Would I be able to mix the meds with Cardarine?
    I purchased some Cardarine about 1 month ago, but I wanted to know how do you know if itís good?
    I am beginning a meal plan and workout routine as of yesterday.
    Please help!!!