Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Female and LGD?

gklue17

Registered
New to forums so I apologize if I say or do something not quite right...
I just started LGD (from research chemical) and I have several questions
1. is this a trusted source?
2. it tastes nasty and is blue in color...how do I know if it's real?
3. whats the difference between a manufacturing company like primeval labs' Super LGD and a "research" company such as research chemical?
4. Do I take it everyday for 8 weeks (or only on days i train)?
5. I'm in pretty good fitness shape now...bf at 16% I want to lean out but take advantage of the bulking this product promises...is what I want to do considered recomp? Can it be done? Do I stay at maintenance cals or slightly below? above?
6. I know i need to up my protein, so which should I lower carbs or fats?
7. if i only do 10mg/day do I have to PCT?
8. being a girl, what does after the cycle look like? If I don't PCT?
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR ANY GUIDANCE!

First of all. ...welcome to the board! I'm assuming (because you were so descriptive, that you are using lgd alone)

1-i have never used this source personally, so I'm not sure. I use sarms1.com, and I definitely stand behind their products.
2-sarms do taste quite bad. That's totally normal.
3- take it everyday
4- sarms are all manufactured by research companies. They are NOT intintended for human use.
5- leaning out or losing fat while gaining muscle is possible. I suppose you could call it a recomp. I'm not sure what your diet looks like. It's hard to understand but what my couch tells me is "it isn't as easy as calories in and calories out". I highly suggest carb cycling when your trying to cut body fat and gain muscle. I hope that helps you.
6-? See above. This is to broad.
7-pct...I like evening primrose oil. Hc generate es @5caps per day. 4 weeks
8-what do you mean?

Thanks aggirl! Awesome response and really appreciated. So to clarify the last two questions...IF I didn't do a PCT, would I notice any side effects? And if so, what would they be. Why is a PCT needed?

Thanks aggirl! Awesome response and really appreciated. So to clarify the last two questions...IF I didn't do a PCT, would I notice any side effects? And if so, what would they be. Why is a PCT needed?

A PCT is very important for both males and females. Remember that women have testosterone levels as well. Not just men. For a female PCT, I recommend using a bottle of HCGenerate or HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com at 5 capsules/day.

- - - Updated - - -

New to forums so I apologize if I say or do something not quite right...
I just started LGD (from research chemical) and I have several questions
1. is this a trusted source?
Order your sarms from sarms1.com
2. it tastes nasty and is blue in color...how do I know if it's real?
SARMS should taste nasty. There is no regulation with the research chemical/peptide industry. That's why it's so important to stick with a trusted source like sarms1.com.
3. whats the difference between a manufacturing company like primeval labs' Super LGD and a "research" company such as research chemical?
SARMS can only be legally sold as a research chemical. Any capsulated SARMS product is most likely fake and laced with a pro hormone. This is especially dangerous for females because pro-hormones will bring upon emasculating side effects when using them.
4. Do I take it everyday for 8 weeks (or only on days i train)?
Everyday. Remember that you grow and recover when you are resting and not in the gym.
5. I'm in pretty good fitness shape now...bf at 16% I want to lean out but take advantage of the bulking this product promises...is what I want to do considered recomp? Can it be done? Do I stay at maintenance cals or slightly below? above?
It absolutely can be done. Keep your calories at maintenance and you should increase muscle mass while simultaneously loose body fat.
6. I know i need to up my protein, so which should I lower carbs or fats?
Decrease fats. Glucose is your body's primary fuel source for muscle contractions.
7. if i only do 10mg/day do I have to PCT?
Yes. After your cycle run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following
HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day
n2guard at 7 capsules/day
You can order both from n2bm.com

8. being a girl, what does after the cycle look like? If I don't PCT?
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR ANY GUIDANCE!
I'm in bold above.

WOW Muskate...thanks!! One more question...my bottle says 10mg @ 30ml...if I want to take 10mg a day and my dropper is in ml...how many 1 ml dropper fulls do I take?

WOW Muskate...thanks!! One more question...my bottle says 10mg @ 30ml...if I want to take 10mg a day and my dropper is in ml...how many 1 ml dropper fulls do I take?

10mg @ 30mL means the vial contains 30mL and each mL contains 10mg.

If you want to take 10mg/day, then you would take 1mL per day.

All I can say, is welcome to the EVO community! aggirl and muskate got you completely covered on this inquiry. You can be completely sure about the good advice given here.

oops...my friend and I took 3 and 5 ml yesterday...So glad I joined this forum when I did...not sure what would have happened if I was taking 100ml everyday (other than a diminishing bank account)!
Thanks for your clear cut answer...everything that I read was so complicated!

- - - Updated - - -

:eek: thanks...

- - - Updated - - -

:eek: Thanks...I feel the love

:eek: thanks so much...all is appreciated!

Muskate anwsered your question about pct. I've taken both sarms and aas with and without pct. Pct is very important in both cases. It will help your body bounce back up normal after your sarms cycle.

Keep us posted on how this goes for you.

Welcome Sister! This is an awesome place for getting an answers on anything related to bodybulding ,diet,supplements and training.Enjoy...

Piggybacking off this thread because I cant figure out how to make a new post : (

47 year old female, experienced lifter who gets little results. Im starting week 5 of LGD and have gained about 3 lbs muscle with no visible fat gain! Was 18% BF before this cycle and will get tested again soon. I was originally planning on cycling it for 12 weeks but realize that an 8 week cycle is most recommended. I thought because I'm female 12 weeks would be ok but I think the rules are different with LGD since it is so strong. Do I really need a full PCT after?? I hate the thought of that. Or can I just take a week off then go back on for another 8 weeks or start something different like Laxogen? If I need a PCT, what is suggested. I'm already on a liver support daily for general detox and I take evening primrose, too.

BTW I tried Ostarine as a stand alone then Cardarine as a stand alone then the 2 together and I had minimal results. I bought from Sarms1. So when I bought the LGD I bought from DNA Anabolics because I wanted to try a different company in case I got weak or bad stuff. They sell in a capsule and its working fantastically! Is it possible that it's not pure? Because the company carries proof that every batch is absolutely pure so I am apt to trust it.

Thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom