Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Female newbie need help stacking

Lisa9821

Registered
Hi all
So in the past few years I've lost 40 kilos and still have a little to lose, my partner told me about var and I researched it and started to try it to help cuttinng and definition.
I take 7.5mg in the am and same in the pm
I lift weights 4 to 5 days and add cardio in to, been doing this for 2 weeks so far.
I have seen muscle definition build in my upper body, havnt seen any change in my lower body and still no fat loss
I was curious what SARMS I could stack with the var to help target this part of my goal

Hi all
So in the past few years I've lost 40 kilos and still have a little to lose, my partner told me about var and I researched it and started to try it to help cuttinng and definition.
I lift weights 4 to 5 days and add cardio in to, been doing this for 2 weeks so far.
I have seen muscle definition build in my upper body, havnt seen any change in my lower body and still no fat loss
I was curious what SARMS I could stack with the var to help target this part of my goal

If you are looking for increased endurance to help with fat loss cardarine is a great addition plus you can stack with SR9009. Both are non-hormonal so no risks adding them to your current Var cycle.

Only other one I would consider is MK2866 but other than those 3 I wouldnt use any other Sarms if you are running Var and dont run Var for more than 6-8 weeks max.

trust me we get the var burns fat question all the time.. it is based on a very cherry picked and flawed study. the truth is every person that comes on here and lectures us about how they read var burns fat, never comes back to prove it cause they don't! in fact i would argue it is counter productive cause of all the sides

so don't use it and expect to burn fat

second great job on losing 40k, that is a lot!

and third yes you can use sarm's for your goals. a simple GW + LGD stack is great for a chick

As stevesmi said, it's a common misconception that anavar can help burn fat that comes up all the time (anavar can certainly prevent muscle loss in a caloric deficit though). The sarms recommendations are a good fit.

steroids are not weight loss drugs or "fat burners" so to speak... they can help to burn some stubborn fat, mostly indirectly by building more lean muscle... as we know, anytime you build lean muscle, you in turn will drop some fat, HOWEVER, this is not the answer for what you are trying to accomplish.. you need to look at sarms for this, not steroids... there are many cutting stacks available at esarms.com which would be perfect for what you are wanting to accomplish but as of right now, you are not going down the right path for what you want to accomplish

It always blows up my mind when we get these questions from female who's boyfriend has suggested them to do steroids. I mean how fuckin reckless is that?
But totally agree with others that sarms are much better and safer route to go.

Last edited:
Hi all

Ok Lisa , u are like me cause i think ive also lost around 40 kilos in the past so now i can just see the ABS that are on the top because ive got loose skin... Which is not too much but still makes It hard to see the ABS, so , dont u think uve got loose skin? 40 kilos is a lot of weight , even if u have lost them slowly i think u would still have that extra skin on the low part of your body... Why is It always there? Simple, Gravity.

Ok Lisa , u are like me cause i think ive also lost around 40 kilos in the past so now i can just see the ABS that are on the top because ive got loose skin... Which is not too much but still makes It hard to see the ABS, so , dont u think uve got loose skin? 40 kilos is a lot of weight , even if u have lost them slowly i think u would still have that extra skin on the low part of your body... Why is It always there? Simple, Gravity.

I wish this was the case but I still have another 15ish kilos to lose before I'm at a healthy ideal weight

Thank you to everyone who has replied, I'll definitely be taking all this in and giving stacking a go to see how that helps me :)

Steroid is not a fatbuner it's myth and trust me var often fake some time it's replace to winstrol so be careful and why you use this var ? Just focus on your diet and cardio with weights training that's it it's.a simple track you calorie through my fitness Pal app deficit calorie help you to losse your body fat

It always blows up my mind when we get these questions from female who's boyfriend has suggested them to do steroids. I mean how fuckin reckless is that?
But totally agree with others that sarms are much better and safer route to go.

I'm glad she's asking and not the BF.

The cycles only been 2 weeks - give it time

What have you noticed at that dose and duration? Libido, strength.. do you feel on?

My libido is insane since I started it, my weights have gone up fairly decently, especially my upper body, my muscles aren't sore for as long, and when I lift weights I can push myself longer, only bad side effects I've had is acne (which I hate, I've never ever had acne)

So if I were to try cardarine for 4 weeks just to test it out would that be long enough to see the results I want starting? And then buy more to continue for another 8 weeks if I like it?

As for the question earlier, my libido has definitely heightened, my strength has slowly crept up, mainly in my arms and I recover alot quicker than I usually would, only negative side effect would be acne, before var I have never had acne before

I wish this was the case but I still have another 15ish kilos to lose before I'm at a healthy ideal weight

Thank you to everyone who has replied, I'll definitely be taking all this in and giving stacking a go to see how that helps me :)

i would love to work with you on a consult. I do 1 on 1 skype consults and my specialty is weight loss. hit me up if you want a boost and we can go over everything

What else can you take to help burn calories? Gregg doucette mentioned a substance that would make your body burn calories, even setting at the computer desk. I don't think it was clen.

Which website is most legit? I've read good and bad things about esarms, sarmsx, and sarms1 so not to sure which to trust

Back
Top Bottom