Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Female Osta & GW log

Just a little update...

I started getting a cold on Monday so I am not my best. I really haven't noticed a huge difference at the gym/hockey/crossfit yet and the scales have gone up a pound. I kind of expected a little drop in weight??? Is it too soon for that?

How do you look in the mirror? It's entirely possible that you have recomped a bit adding a little lean muscle while dropping fat

How do you look in the mirror? It's entirely possible that you have recomped a bit adding a little lean muscle while dropping fat

With Osta taking a few weeks to kick in, I figured I wouldn't have too much in the way of gains in the first week. Most people feel GW kick in right away, which is why I thought maybe I would see a loss in weight at first, at least until the Osta kicks in.

I think I'll go back on my N2Slin...I was taking a little break from it.

This is definitely the time to take n2slin

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

^^This could be very possible. GW is anti-catabolic so you're preserving muscle while losing fat and perhaps gaining some muscle already. Especially if you've been strength training.

Update:

I am at the 2 week mark into my 10 week cycle. It's hard to know if I have any improvements in my cardio due to the GW because I have been sick with the flu for most of these past 2 weeks. I am still very congested so cardio basically sucks.

I have been concentrating mainly on lifting because it is easier to handle with this much congestion. I am working a 4 week, 4 day a week bench press program on top of my regular workouts. Next will be a shoulder program because as my trainer snarks: "how can shoulders that big be that weak?"

Update:

I am at the 2 week mark into my 10 week cycle. It's hard to know if I have any improvements in my cardio due to the GW because I have been sick with the flu for most of these past 2 weeks. I am still very congested so cardio basically sucks.

I have been concentrating mainly on lifting because it is easier to handle with this much congestion. I am working a 4 week, 4 day a week bench press program on top of my regular workouts. Next will be a shoulder program because as my trainer snarks: "how can shoulders that big be that weak?"

sorry to hear that your sick....get threw it and get back on track!!!! lol

JK, take your time. health is more important :cool:

Great log and hope you are feeling better soon. I'm thinking of starting one shortly, too, and am in a similar age group so loved finding this!

Great log and hope you are feeling better soon. I'm thinking of starting one shortly, too, and am in a similar age group so loved finding this!

Awesome caligirl...I'd love to hear your results too! I read your post on your fat loss competition but can't find it...are you doing Osta and GW, or just GW?

I haven't added much because I was so sick the past few weeks. I would say that I am having generally "good" workouts, which isn't bad considering I am fighting a flu. I haven't hit any PRs but I have been fairly strong, which again, is pretty good considering how unwell I am! The flu does skew my results and this irritates me to no end!

Awesome caligirl...I'd love to hear your results too! I read your post on your fat loss competition but can't find it...are you doing Osta and GW, or just GW?

I haven't added much because I was so sick the past few weeks. I would say that I am having generally "good" workouts, which isn't bad considering I am fighting a flu. I haven't hit any PRs but I have been fairly strong, which again, is pretty good considering how unwell I am! The flu does skew my results and this irritates me to no end!

I haven't decided for sure. I wonder if I should just do the GW? Start with one and see how it goes....decisions, decisions!

Okaaaaaayy! Been a while since I added to this log. I had a very bad cold for 3 weeks and basically my cardio sucked the entire time. The Osta takes a few weeks to kick in anyways, so with nothing to report about GW, there wasn't much I could add.

I have gained around 3 pounds since beginning my cycle. It appears to be lean mass, as my clothes are fitting fine still. They are even feeling a tiny bit looser so I am thinking there was some fat loss as well. I am not restricting calories at all right now. I am a chronic undereater and am currently trying to get my calories up. I barely eat 2000 calories as it is, and I should probably be somewhere in the 2300 range (41yr female, 5'7" and 143lbs).

My strength is going up quite nicely and I am noticing more muscle hardness. I have graduated from the 20" box jump to the 24" box jump. I did a 3 week bench press "protocol" that had me pressing 4 times a week. My chest is seriously weak...and I got my bench press up to 80lbs (10 sets of 3) from about 70lbs and I am thinking I didn't go aggressively enough. I can do more. Last night I did a close grip bench press with 90lbs as my 1RM.

My deadlift is stalled at 175lbs but my back squat is up to 155lbs (no belt). I hate writing the numbers...I am sure they seem so small to most people here. I've only been at this a few years, so keep it in mind ;-)

I have been phasing in some cardio - other than my hockey. I did some hill sprints over the weekend and some rowing last night. A good start, not too much congestion dragging me down.

i think your doing pretty good. I know you dont think everything is good, but given the circumstances not bad at all.

You know what you need to work on and once you get better work towards those goals. its good to see the sarms are working and will help you along your way.

Keep it up.

on another note, i played hockey for 14yrs. good sport

i think your doing pretty good. I know you dont think everything is good, but given the circumstances not bad at all.

You know what you need to work on and once you get better work towards those goals. its good to see the sarms are working and will help you along your way.

Keep it up.

on another note, i played hockey for 14yrs. good sport

Thanks gymrat! I was built for endurance, not strength. I can do the metcon WODs all day long but still have a hard time strict pressing 60lbs 3 times. Oh well - we do what we can.

I wouldn't sweat the numbers at all. I think you're doing great and I'm impressed with your workouts. The only one you really have to compete with is yourself and I think you're kicking butt! :)

Okaaaaaayy! Been a while since I added to this log. I had a very bad cold for 3 weeks and basically my cardio sucked the entire time. The Osta takes a few weeks to kick in anyways, so with nothing to report about GW, there wasn't much I could add.

I have gained around 3 pounds since beginning my cycle. It appears to be lean mass, as my clothes are fitting fine still. They are even feeling a tiny bit looser so I am thinking there was some fat loss as well. I am not restricting calories at all right now. I am a chronic undereater and am currently trying to get my calories up. I barely eat 2000 calories as it is, and I should probably be somewhere in the 2300 range (41yr female, 5'7" and 143lbs).

My strength is going up quite nicely and I am noticing more muscle hardness. I have graduated from the 20" box jump to the 24" box jump. I did a 3 week bench press "protocol" that had me pressing 4 times a week. My chest is seriously weak...and I got my bench press up to 80lbs (10 sets of 3) from about 70lbs and I am thinking I didn't go aggressively enough. I can do more. Last night I did a close grip bench press with 90lbs as my 1RM.

My deadlift is stalled at 175lbs but my back squat is up to 155lbs (no belt). I hate writing the numbers...I am sure they seem so small to most people here. I've only been at this a few years, so keep it in mind ;-)

I have been phasing in some cardio - other than my hockey. I did some hill sprints over the weekend and some rowing last night. A good start, not too much congestion dragging me down.

Keep squatting and your deadlift will go up I promise...just make sure you always deadlift before you squat in your routine there is a lot of carryover between the two since both require strong hip extension. Your workouts are looking good...just wait 'til the ostarine kicks in :)

So last night was a lower body workout at crossfit.

Backsquat = 5x3 @ 155lbs

4 sets of 10 hipthrusts (95lbs) & romanian split squats (50lbs)

WOD: EMOM for 10 minutes:

10 kettlebell swings (35lbs)
5 burpees

It was a quiet class too - only 2 of us. The other woman was 19 and in fantastic shape. I kept up with her in the WOD no problem!

I have also booked a vacation in March so now I am wondering if I should cut a little. What diet do people recommend with GW/MK? I see a lot of Evolutionary diet people on the board but was wondering if there was a suggested strategy?!?! I haven't decided if I want to cut just yet though...just pondering...!

Back
Top Bottom