Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Female Osta & GW log

Wow! That`s pretty sweet! It's hard to get your mind around that scale conditioning but it sounds like things it going in the right direction. Great work!!

I am just starting week 5 now. I've put on about 6lbs of mass. I am still somewhat conditioned to want the scales to go down, rather than up so sometimes I have to remind myself that this is a good thing lol. It can't be fat...I have made almost no changes to my caloric intake and continue to improve performance. It can only be lean mass that I am adding. Body fat measurement will be in a few weeks.

Tonight's workout was all leg...

- Cleans. 5x5 at 65lbs, last 2 sets at 70lbs. Pure technique rather than performance.
- Front squat. sets of 5-5-3-3-1-1. Hit my new PR of 130lbs. Had to toss 135lbs. Bummer...was so close

WOD:
5 sets of:
16 walking lunges
25m sled push

I finished it up with 7 sets of 100 jump ropes.

i know at times it can be quite difficult to get your head past the scale, but you also have to remember that muscle weighs a lot and your body fat is what determines what is truly going on... you can tell in the mirror if your making progress and from the sounds of it, your making excellent progress... keep up the good work!

i know at times it can be quite difficult to get your head past the scale, but you also have to remember that muscle weighs a lot and your body fat is what determines what is truly going on... you can tell in the mirror if your making progress and from the sounds of it, your making excellent progress... keep up the good work!

^^^what he said! :)

Considering there isn't much out there for females In terms of PEDs, it's definitely a great option for her

Yes! I totally agree with this.

I think your wife would be happy with the results, bloodgamezi! I am really liking this cycle and will definitely try the triple stack next. I've already bought it, as a matter of fact.

I think the one thing I have a hard time gauging is the effects of GW on me. Endurance has always been my thing so it's a bit hard to see how much more I can do. There's just not enough time in the day to workout until I am tired!!! Strength is where I really lag behind.

Yes! I totally agree with this.

I think your wife would be happy with the results, bloodgamezi! I am really liking this cycle and will definitely try the triple stack next. I've already bought it, as a matter of fact.

I think the one thing I have a hard time gauging is the effects of GW on me. Endurance has always been my thing so it's a bit hard to see how much more I can do. There's just not enough time in the day to workout until I am tired!!! Strength is where I really lag behind.

If your strength goes up there will be some carryover in terms of endurance and vice versa. Endurance is a pain in the butt because it takes 6-8 weeks before you peak regarding cardiovascular conditioning so just stay consistent! You're doing an amazing job.

Set another PR last night. Got my back squat up to 165lbs for 1 rep. I also think I could have gone higher. I am fussy about perfect form and at 165 my knees were coming in a little too much.

Here was the workout...it was a killer:

Started with some shoulder work - they are lagging a little because of a rotator cuff problem.

- Strict press 6x6 @ 50lbs

Then I started the workout:

- Backsquat: 2 warmup sets then 2 set of 5 reps, 2 sets of 3 reps and 2 set of 1 building to my max of 165lbs

- Hip thusts: 4x10 @ 95lbs
- Romanian split squats: 4x 10 @ 40lbs

Then the WOD AMRAP for 12 minutes:

- 25m sled push @25lbs
- 15 GHD (glute/ham developer)
- 250m row

I got 3 full rounds in, plus the sled and GHD on round 4...

Yeah... you worked your ass off. That's what I personally love about logs, it really keeps your head in the game and performance high amongst your peers. Great work!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

The beauty of running the products offered at www.sarms1.com is that they're extremely versatile. They are not some one-trick pony. GW and osta's scale "problems" aren't surprising at all. Essentially, you are talking about to key components to a PCT and/or recomp stack. You are essentially recomping right now. You are not going to waste/catabolize your muscle for energy. Both of the these products are extremely effective at preventing muscle-wasting. Unless you are unbelievably obese, drastic scale changes aren't a biproduct. I can personally attest to this.

I am really trying to concentrate on performance based goals rather than aesthetic ones. I hate to bring this up on a board full of men, but there is so much emphasis on women being "lean" in the fitness community (I know - guys too...).

Just yesterday I was talking to a woman who had dieted down to a meager 7%bf. She was ripped!! And sick as fuck! Her hair was falling out. She was fainting on a regular basis. She couldn't lift anything. Her hormones were completely out of whack. She was a total mess. But she was ripped. She ended up unable to compete so now she's back to eating normally and a nice %15bf. She feels fat and puffy. She misses being 7%bf, even though she was sick as hell and couldn't lift her own head let alone the 280lb deadlift I saw her do the other day. She is getting caught up in looking a certain way rather than performing a certain way.

She's 18.

Back
Top Bottom