Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Female Osta & GW log

aztecprincesse

Proficient Brother
Registered
So I finally decided to try the SARMS stack. I had been kicking around the idea of an Anavar cycle for quite some time but the sides and potential sourcing issues kept me from taking the plunge. I am a bit of a hypochondriac when it comes to these things and I am my own worst enemy because of it!!! In my defense, when I was 18 I went to the hospital with what I thought was a nasty case of bronchitis and ended up being diagnosed with cancer (Hodgkins lymphoma). All cured now but it left me with "issues".

So, let's start with some stats:

Female, 41yrs
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 138lbs
Body fat: ~20% bioimpedance analysis (no access to a bodpod)

Training:
Crossfit 3-4 x week. Class is typically divided into 1/2 powerlifting and/or strength training and the other half METCON
Weight Training 1-2 x week. Generally to concentrate on things not covered in Crossfit and improve weak body parts
Hockey 1-2 x week. Ball hockey...provides moderate cardio workout

Diet:
At maintenance with IIFYM (with clean food sources). Little or no refined sugars. Carbs are mainly derived from sweet potato, oatmeal, Ezekiel bread or homemade breads, some fruits. I workout in the evenings and backload all of my carbs.

Supplements: Fish oil, vitamin D, probiotic, N2Slin, multi

SARMS1 Service:
Top notch service. Shipping is about average to eastern Canada, which is fine by me. Only so much you can do with customs in the way! Tracking is provided and that's all that's necessary. Pretty much anytime you send an email with a question, you'll get an answer back quickly. Here on the board Dylan will help you out any way he can...even if it's just to provide some encouragement or support. That is really above and beyond and the key to repeat business. You feel more like a part of a community than just a customer. The rest of the sarms1 guys are extremely helpful as well. They obviously believe in their product very much.

Cycle:
GW x 10 weeks @ 20mg ED, split into 2 doses every 12 hours
Osta x 10 weeks @ 12.5mg ED

I am not going to change diet for this cycle. I want to see how I do running at maintenance for now.

Apparently GW kicks in pretty quickly and Osta takes a few weeks to start seeing effects. I'll post as I notice changes

My lady uses GW on and off. She kinda depends/leans on it when cuz she's determined to fit into old clothes.

She likes it, calls it distgusting juice lol

But she's always buggin me to get her another bottle when it runs out soooo

GL

Great start to your log, miss lady. I love your sources of food and your training split I will be following this for sure. And yes it took until the third week for my osta to kick in but once it did the remaining 5 weeks were insane! Let us know if you have any questions and good choice going with sarms1 for your sarms they really are a step above the other companies.

That's sweet! my girl lost 15lbs. by just doing cardarine (GW-501516), no diet changes.

I am liking this idea a little more. The only reason I am running this "high" in BF% is a little mishap I had while reverse dieting. I competed in May and stayed low-carb, high activity for too long. When I added carbs back in I went a little too fast at one point and packed on pure body fat. I scaled back a little, started backloading and then added those carbs back in when my metabolism adjusted. I never dieted it off because I have some strength goals I am working on but I did start to recomposition. I should even scale up my carbs a little but I will work on that as I see what happens with the GW!

This is going to be a great stack for you. Females have been having awesome results using sarms1

Today was day2 and obviously I don't notice a huge change in my routine but there was something that bothered me yesterday and I am noticing again today. About 2 hours after my GW dose I feel a change in blood pressure or low blood sugar. The first time I dismissed it as my mind playing tricks on me. I have it again this evening.

I was pretty sure I had read something like this so I went back to the EF boards and found the log that was in the back of my mind...

Sure enough - WolfpackAlpha reports:
- At first (first few days) a bit of a fast heart beat

I think this is all I am experiencing. Anyone else notice similar reactions?

Today was day2 and obviously I don't notice a huge change in my routine but there was something that bothered me yesterday and I am noticing again today. About 2 hours after my GW dose I feel a change in blood pressure or low blood sugar. The first time I dismissed it as my mind playing tricks on me. I have it again this evening.

I was pretty sure I had read something like this so I went back to the EF boards and found the log that was in the back of my mind...

I had the same issue, as did a few of my clients. The energy burst is so amazing, people aren't used to it (including me when I started). I mitigated the situation by adding caseinate/egg/whey protein mix with glutamine and walnuts around 3-4 times/day, especially when I had that fast heart rate feeling. The Cardarine (GW-501516) literally helps you melt the fat off, so your body is over-utilizing energy reserves (fat stores) - burning them off.

In for your log.. youre going to love your results

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I have experienced this too and I'm 3 days in. Just your body acclimating to a new substance. Eating something light like an apple or some carbs should help. I like to train in a fasted state but one of the byproducts of this is that your body will be super-efficient and absorbing stuff. This makes sense because fasting will actually increase protein synthesis and insulin sensitivity. Nothing to be worried about, ma'am! Keep up the good work.

So I finally decided to try the SARMS stack. I had been kicking around the idea of an Anavar cycle for quite some time but the sides and potential sourcing issues kept me from taking the plunge. I am a bit of a hypochondriac when it comes to these things and I am my own worst enemy because of it!!! In my defense, when I was 18 I went to the hospital with what I thought was a nasty case of bronchitis and ended up being diagnosed with cancer (Hodgkins lymphoma). All cured now but it left me with "issues".

So, let's start with some stats:

Female, 41yrs
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 138lbs
Body fat: ~20% bioimpedance analysis (no access to a bodpod)

Training:
Crossfit 3-4 x week. Class is typically divided into 1/2 powerlifting and/or strength training and the other half METCON
Weight Training 1-2 x week. Generally to concentrate on things not covered in Crossfit and improve weak body parts
Hockey 1-2 x week. Ball hockey...provides moderate cardio workout

Diet:
At maintenance with IIFYM (with clean food sources). Little or no refined sugars. Carbs are mainly derived from sweet potato, oatmeal, Ezekiel bread or homemade breads, some fruits. I workout in the evenings and backload all of my carbs.

Supplements: Fish oil, vitamin D, probiotic, N2Slin, multi

SARMS1 Service:
Top notch service. Shipping is about average to eastern Canada, which is fine by me. Only so much you can do with customs in the way! Tracking is provided and that's all that's necessary. Pretty much anytime you send an email with a question, you'll get an answer back quickly. Here on the board Dylan will help you out any way he can...even if it's just to provide some encouragement or support. That is really above and beyond and the key to repeat business. You feel more like a part of a community than just a customer. The rest of the sarms1 guys are extremely helpful as well. They obviously believe in their product very much.

Cycle:
GW x 10 weeks @ 20mg ED, split into 2 doses every 12 hours
Osta x 10 weeks @ 12.5mg ED

I am not going to change diet for this cycle. I want to see how I do running at maintenance for now.

Apparently GW kicks in pretty quickly and Osta takes a few weeks to start seeing effects. I'll post as I notice changes

You know I am here to help in any way I can... I want to make sure you have the absolute best experience AND get the most out of your cycle... Good luck with everything... I will be following along...

as your vo2max increases and your body acclimates you will actually notice the reverse effect as your resting heart rate will continue to decrease... the healthier and more in shape you are, the lower your resting heart rate will become... The key here is to give it a few days, let your body adjust and DO NOT ever panic because all you will do is cause yourself a panic attack and that attribute it to something its not... Stay relaxed, work hard and enjoy the results!

as your vo2max increases and your body acclimates you will actually notice the reverse effect as your resting heart rate will continue to decrease... the healthier and more in shape you are, the lower your resting heart rate will become... The key here is to give it a few days, let your body adjust and DO NOT ever panic because all you will do is cause yourself a panic attack and that attribute it to something its not... Stay relaxed, work hard and enjoy the results!

Ahhh - see, Dylan knows a hypochondriac when he meets one lol. Knowing this is a very normal reaction for some people will definitely help me relax a little. Dylan is right, not only do I feel the reaction, my own "panic" makes it worse. :eek: I am self aware enough to know that I am amplifying the effect, at least!

Thanks for all the input!

Today was the first METCON I have done in Crossfit since beginning my cycle:

AMRAP for time 20min:
400m row
40 wallball shots

I did 4 rounds. I suck at rowing and this has not changed. The only thing I noticed this evening was slightly lightheaded while doing the WOD. I had this when I quit smoking years ago and recognize it for what it is: more oxygen.

AMRAP for time 20min:
400m row
40 wallball shots

I did 4 rounds. I suck at rowing and this has not changed. The only thing I noticed this evening was slightly lightheaded while doing the WOD. I had this when I quit smoking years ago and recognize it for what it is: more oxygen.

That's a lot of rowing and wall balls. 20 min AMRAPs are not my cup of tea haha. Keep up the good work!

AMRAP for time 20min:
400m row
40 wallball shots

I like it.. thats what I like about crossfit training. It really shocks your central nervous system with those routines and gives you different type of athleticism. Good work

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Just a little update...

I started getting a cold on Monday so I am not my best. I really haven't noticed a huge difference at the gym/hockey/crossfit yet and the scales have gone up a pound. I kind of expected a little drop in weight??? Is it too soon for that?

Back
Top Bottom