Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Female Sarms Log

akfitgirl

Registered
Hey there,

So my stats are as follows

36 yr old female
maybe around 18-19 bf guess from last caliber test 2 months ago.

figure i would run a triple stack for 8 weeks body building comp in feb not sure about post therapy i read that females don't need to worry about doing such

here are the goods I have gotten

S4-25 mg for 4 weeks then bump to 50mg

Mk-2866 25 mg

Gw- 20 mg

your cardarine dosage is fine but you don't have to go so high on the others.

also i pray your sarm's are legit, a lot of underdosed or fake sarm's out there.. i guess you will find out, post up pictures if you can

also i pray your sarm's are legit, a lot of underdosed or fake sarm's out there.. i guess you will find out, post up pictures if you can

Ok so I fudged up MK 12.5 but the dropper has no measurments...eek..so thinking half of a half should be right. was told half usual is full dose. which bottle of says 25 ml
I think I took way to much yesterday has I had racing heart I was pretty agitated for most of the day. Not sure if due to lack of water as well. was kinda busy and didn't stay on routine with that.

So s4 should be what? 10 mg? I can drop that down a bit. kinda thinking maybe cut this from my stack. as I don't want to mess with eye issues. but if i do a 5 day and 2 off then maybe i will be ok. I don't have any eyes issues.

I am not sure how to post pics on here. some one help

BbBDoPEndhn

Ok so I fudged up MK 12.5 but the dropper has no measurments...eek..so thinking half of a half should be right. was told half usual is full dose. which bottle of says 25 ml
I think I took way to much yesterday has I had racing heart I was pretty agitated for most of the day. Not sure if due to lack of water as well. was kinda busy and didn't stay on routine with that.

So s4 should be what? 10 mg? I can drop that down a bit. kinda thinking maybe cut this from my stack. as I don't want to mess with eye issues. but if i do a 5 day and 2 off then maybe i will be ok. I don't have any eyes issues.

I am not sure how to post pics on here. some one help

you can upload pics to a pic sharing site like tinypics then post the code onto here when you post

So today I def noticed huge increase in lift! 270 on leg press! Wowzer!

Squat def was improved but I I didn't go crazy I didn't want to hurt myself but definitely went up 10 pounds I could've went up another 10 maybe 15.

My mood is good I feel more focused I came right home got to work got organized no rapid heart rate like the first time
I ate around 11 I prob gonna eat again it's almost 1 o'clock

Then will do my second S4 later on this evening and hit an hour of cardio

Well that is my intention at Least

One thing did notice was music bothering me a little when working

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will say there around 5 PM I started to get a little bit agitated started to get a light headache could've been from not eating I was on the go seems to level off took my last dose of S4 not sure if this is a common side effect or not

I am in to follow as well. I see a lot of females running Ostarine at 12.5mg per day, S4 at 25mg per day and Cardarine at 20mg per day. See how that treats you and increase as needed.

Exactly what I am doing. Split my caradine in two does gonna see how that feels. Seems to get pretty tired around 5 I also get up at 5 too so I am used to about 15 hrs up in bed by 930

Tuesday and Wednesday we absolutely horrible, i ran out of thryoid meds and had a really bad headache. I didn't know if it was sarms or thyroid meds, but as soon as i got more meds headache went away. Everything has been good in that department since

Still at same dosage as i started with. Def notice increase in strength, endurance sorta of feel a difference when lifting but when doing cardio it took a little and not much difference as I would like. I have increased my cardio today to level 12 for 20 min on stair master, going to hopefully hit my second cardio at the same.

as for body changes, I have not took pics. I am sorta of shaming myself for massively fudging up on thanksgiving and day after. However clothes are def fitting diff, my fav workout legging are getting looser, however scale jumped to 143 I take that to be water from wine and pie lol. I heard Ostrine causes water retention as well.

mood is about the same. slightly better focus while working will take some pics next week for you

Tuesday and Wednesday we absolutely horrible, i ran out of thryoid meds and had a really bad headache. I didn't know if it was sarms or thyroid meds, but as soon as i got more meds headache went away. Everything has been good in that department since

Still at same dosage as i started with. Def notice increase in strength, endurance sorta of feel a difference when lifting but when doing cardio it took a little and not much difference as I would like. I have increased my cardio today to level 12 for 20 min on stair master, going to hopefully hit my second cardio at the same.

as for body changes, I have not took pics. I am sorta of shaming myself for massively fudging up on thanksgiving and day after. However clothes are def fitting diff, my fav workout legging are getting looser, however scale jumped to 143 I take that to be water from wine and pie lol. I heard Ostrine causes water retention as well.

mood is about the same. slightly better focus while working will take some pics next week for you

sister...running out of thyroid meds is a real issue...be careful

Like @gearhead said - your thyroid hormones need to be kept in a very delicate balance. Make sure you have ample time to renew your prescriptions so you don't run out.

The jump in scale weight was from missing a few days of your thyroid meds. It had nothing to do with SARMS.

Have not been on scale since couple days ago Tuesday which was a week on my cycle , it was 143 I was 138 when I started but today Friday my pants are falling off. I did feel bloated for a couple days however that could be from lots of other reasons.

Def been killing cardio. Was able to get good 30 min sessions in twice a day. So far so good no side effects

Back
Top Bottom