Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Female SARMs log: Cardarine and Stenobolic

MsQuinnNation

Registered
Hi all! This is my first time using SARMs and I want to keep a log of how it goes.
I'm 27, 5 foot 4 inches and currently 160 pounds. I had twins almost a year ago and this is the heaviest I've ever been. I'd like to gain muscle lost through the pregnancy and lose fat gained. I believe I'm most comfortable around 125-130 pounds. I go to the gym every other day, but I'm not a fan of cardio which is partly why I chose Cardarine. I eat "ok", 90% made from scratch meals, lots of veggies and protein but I do have the occasional snack.

Ok so I purchased my products and as soon as they arrive I'll start. I'm super excited. My husband is taking Nutrobal and Osterine now and I'm jealous. Lol. Just from what I've read so far (and feel free to correct me) I'm going to do 10mg of the Cardarine in the morning and 10mg about 30mins before a workout.

The Stenobolic is really where I could use guidance on how much and how often to dose.

I will post before pics and measurements later today.

I will be following along your log sister!

Your ostarine dosing schedule looks awesome - no changes there are needed.

This article on SR9009 will answer all your questions -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...009)-explained-40841.html?posted=1#post761546

The optimal dosage is 30 milligrams (mgs) per day. However, there is one drawback – due to a very short half life, you will need to space it out throughout the day for the best balance of the active substance in the body. Thus, it is best to use stenabolic at 10mg three times per day.

What I recommend for my clients is to use 10mg of SR9009 in the morning, 10mg 30 minutes before a workout and 10mg before bed.

You would take the SR9009 the same way you take the cardarine, but just add in an additional 10mg dosage before bed each day.

yeah twins will do that for sure. there are some good classes for pregnant women that will help you through the process stay in good shape, but yeah you gotta do what is best for those kids first and foremost and worry about yourself afterwards

the information out there on SR9009 is 99% bullshit. the people who wrote that crap just re-copied the information and parroted the info cause they don't understand how the product actually works

the way you use SR9009 is 5-20mg 30 minutes before any sort of exercise. that's it. you don't need to use it 3X per day or randomly like you are using a hormone. it isn't a hormone!!

the way to use GW in your situation is 10mg AM/PM.

yea i was doing pretty good staying in shape but that last trimester my belly blew up and i was pretty much useless, walking was painful and i couldn't even fit reach the steering and pedals to drive lol

thank you for the info. that sounds much less daunting for a dosage.

ok here are my pics and measurements.
Upper arm - 12.5 inches
Thighs -24 inches
Waist at the navel - 37.5 inches
Hips - 38 inches

18198639_1704880359583023_6717742041398551216_n.jpg
18157608_1704880362916356_3635196149585258943_n.jpg

below are the before and after from my first pregnancy (five years ago) that was without sarms but i did use oxyelite (rest its soul) I'm hoping for similar results this time around despite being little older and bigger.

18194924_1704908799580179_5955929317869758671_n.jpg

The great thing is that your muscle memory will kick in. Remember though that the body up to 2 years to completely return to normal after childbirth.

I am actually using Cardarine and SR as part of my current cycle. I am taking 20mg Cardarine around 2 hours before training every day. I am using SR more as a pre workout. I am doing 20mg around 30 minutes before training. They are both great compounds. I have had nice results running it this way as well as spacing out the SR dose.

The great thing is that your muscle memory will kick in. Remember though that the body up to 2 years to completely return to normal after childbirth.

I am actually using Cardarine and SR as part of my current cycle. I am taking 20mg Cardarine around 2 hours before training every day. I am using SR more as a pre workout. I am doing 20mg around 30 minutes before training. They are both great compounds. I have had nice results running it this way as well as spacing out the SR dose.

Thank you for the feedback. I'm going to do the SR as you do and as someone else above suggested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok I've finally gotten my SARMs in. I'm starting today.

Starting with 10 mg SR 30 min prior to gym. And 20 mg Cardarine 90 mins before the gym.

I plan to go to the gym every other day and do home workouts in between

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom