Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Female Sarms Log- Ligandrol and Ostarine

strnggrrrlll

Registered
I have seen very few logs by females on SARMS so I decided to do one, so other ladies can read it, and ask any questions they may have. I am by NO MEANS an expert, I have ran one cycle. This is just an overview of my experience.

I am a 33yo female who has been lifting for a few years. I compete in powerlifting and decided to do a cycle during my training to see if it would help my numbers increase. I have seen females use steroids and although I was envious of their gains, I was not envious of the side effects I see in some instances. Hence, why I decided to try SARMS. The total cycle was 12.5 weeks. I bought my SARMS in capsules. I know this isn't what is regularly recommended, but what I got seemed to be good quality. My thought process was to run the Osta for joint support, and the LGD for the strength gains. The Osta dose is high for just joint support, but was the dosing the capsules came in so I went with it. I ran:

Weeks 1-4: Osta 25mg
Weeks 5-8: Osta 25mg, LGD 5mg
Weeks 9-12: Osta 25mg, LGD 10mg
4 days at the end: Osta 25mg

Bad side effects:
-The first 3-4 days I started the Osta, I had a horrible headache. Like, bad enough that I almost stopped taking it. I had read that this was normal- so I endured, and it passed and I never had a problem again.
-My body seemed to adapt to the LGD and after about 3 weeks, I did not see the gains I had seen in the beginning. This is why I increased my dose half way, which did do the trick.
-Weight gain. I put on about 10 pounds during the 12 weeks
-Sleep. I did not sleep well with the LGD, and this only worsened when I upped the dose. It was mostly a restless sleep, which is not normal for me
-I was ravenous! This is good and bad. I really needed to eat all the time. I'm usually a big eater but I was out of control, especially on the LGD!

Good side effects:
-Weight gain. Yes, this was also a good side effect because I am certain all the weight I gained was muscle.
-Both Osta and LGD, but especially the LGD made me a really happy person. I was more mellow, happy, driven, and euphoric then I usually am. I sometimes struggle with anxiety, but this was significantly lessened during the cycle.
-Strength gains- I increased my max by at least 10% on each of my lifts (squat, bench, deadlift). I broke through plateaus I've been experiencing and was able to bust out more reps at higher weights then I'm used to.
-Menstrual cycles were super light and manageable while on these. I didn't have a period at all when I was in the last 4 weeks of the cycle. Some women may call that a bad side effect but not me.
-I looked super hot. I am naturally pretty lean, but the cycle really made my muscles stand out more then usual. I did not look masculine, only like a really strong, really sexy woman.

After going back and forth about it, I decided to have a PCT readily available (supp store less then a mile away has some) if I needed it, but decided to forego, since there is such conflicting research on it. I did not end up using one, since I felt 100% fine and normal after stopping the cycle. I did take the Osta for a few extra days after ending the LGD just to ease off instead of cutting everything out suddenly.

I ended my cycle over 4 weeks ago and, as far as I can tell, I have not lost any of the strength gains I got. I am not maxing out any time soon but my reps are the same weight as they were while I was on. Although my muscles don't stand out as much, I am definitely more athletic looking then I was before I started. I have lost 4 pounds of the weight I gained, but since I am in cutting mode right now, 1 pound a week is normal for me, so hard to say if it is associated with ending my cycle but again, my strength hasn't changed so I'm glad.

So were they worth it? You bet they were. I plan on doing another cycle after 12 weeks off. What I will do different:Get liquid LGD so I can increase my dose more incrementally, and more frequently. I don't want to dose over 10mg, but If I could do 20d @ 5mg, 20d @ 7.5mg, and 20d @ 10mg I think it would help with the stalls in gains I experienced. Eventually possibly decrease the Osta dose when I'm out of capsules since I do think 25mg is high to run in conjunction with LGD. That's it.

Good luck ladies. This stuff is great! :)

I am glad you got good results. Be very leery of SARMS in capsules. You got lucky. At least one thread is posted everyday from someone who got gyno or other side effects from using capsulated SARMS.

The fact your appetite increased on cycle worries me. The SARMS LGD and ostarine should not effect appetite. Ostarine should also not cause head aches.

Next time order liquid chemical SARMS> The source most of us use is sarms1.com

I'm glad you got good results. I bet most of it was due to having a great diet and training program. Sometimes just being on anything makes you focus and push that much harder. I am looking forward to hearing how you do on REAL sarms. Make sure to get your products from sarms1.com. I would love to hear the comparison after you run that. Great job!

I feel really weery of the capsulated SARMS, and unfortunately I am concerned when people get results with them, as it usually means that their fakes are laced with prohormones. I would suggest you to do blood work in the middle of the cycle in order to ensure that everything is alright.

When I read they were caps....I got nervous. Then I read and saw that you got headaches and increased appetite. I can tell you first hand that, that is not normal with lgd or ostarine. Def order from sarms1 next time.

Here are a few suggestions with your up coming cycle.

Add in gw caradine for added endurence and fatloss. Dose at 20mgs ed

Add in n2slin- take 2 caps before meals high in carbohydrates.

Also pct for women is very controversial, but imo very important. I've cycled both with and without pct. Here is what I suggest

Hcgenerate es @ 4 caps per day (am, pm)
Evening primrose oil
B100

Great job and thanks for the log

When I read they were caps....I got nervous. Then I read and saw that you got headaches and increased appetite. I can tell you first hand that, that is not normal with lgd or ostarine. Def order from sarms1 next time.

Here are a few suggestions with your up coming cycle.

Add in gw caradine for added endurence and fatloss. Dose at 20mgs ed

Add in n2slin- take 2 caps before meals high in carbohydrates.

Also pct for women is very controversial, but imo very important. I've cycled both with and without pct. Here is what I suggest

Hcgenerate es @ 4 caps per day (am, pm)
Evening primrose oil
B100

Great job and thanks for the log

Thats a very thorough and nice review. Also, have to admit - the only proven source here is sarms1.com, so it would be even more interesting to check your results while using it.

It seems that you are aware of what you are doing and your results are great. Do you have any before/after pics maybe? In any case - good job and keep us posted!

Any updates? As an older competitor I am interested in the results as I'm fighting an uphill battle with trying to gain muscle during my builds while minimizing loss during cuts. At my age I'm also dealing with the natural loss of muscle each year. I compete and my diet is spot on but I just need a little help adding some quality muscle over the next 12 months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Update is strength is still holding, lost a couple more pounds but again, I'm in cutting mode for the next 2 weeks. I'm still super pleased with the results. I will be starting another cycle in a few weeks, in which I do plan on running the liquid to see how much difference there is. Although I do have pictures, I don't think I really want to post them online. Who knows where they might end up! !! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Looking for some insight...
32F
I did a 4 week cycle of LDG-4030 @ 5mg/day
And GW-501516 @10-20mg/day...
Bought from Sarms warehouse..recommended by Ben Greenfield
Felt great during... Leaned out, gained strength and some muscle mass.

After cycle.. Skipped period, have had insatiable appetite and have gained fat 😳.
Hormones are out wack!

Should I have done a PCT?? Everything I read said no.

Currently 4 wks since last dose. Still no period.
Thoughts?? Not pregnant **

Looking for some insight...
32F
I did a 4 week cycle of LDG-4030 @ 5mg/day
And GW-501516 @10-20mg/day...
Bought some online.... recommended by Ben Greenfield
Felt great during... Leaned out, gained strength and some muscle mass.

After cycle.. Skipped period, have had insatiable appetite and have gained fat 😳.
Hormones are out wack!

Should I have done a PCT?? Everything I read said no.

Currently 4 wks since last dose. Still no period.

Thoughts?? Not pregnant **

Back
Top Bottom