Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Female + Vegan + fasting OFF gear natural log

In on this Log let rock this Girl

off gear log we dont get many
happy to see it

Ironically enough, we should be off gear around 2/3 of the year unless cruising 😂

when is that bjj competition?

April 23 at 132lbs
May 13 at 136lbs (141 with the gi)
Last week of August at 136lbs (141 with the gi)
Same day weigh-ins so no big dehydration protocol.

I had zero sides with anavar except oily skin the first two weeks and that was at 10mg ED
Winstrol will kill my joints and cardio. Can't do that.
Cardarine didn't work as well as I would have wanted for me and $$$

Thanks for the input.

You're hilarious 😂 whereabouts are you in Texas, brother?

Thanks !

Thanks for being there !

sister I gots big family ranch in east texas. huge. once pot legalized in texas I gonna become billionaire overnight. just matter of time. right now we ranch steer, chickens, and fruits/veggies. i spend most time on tanker. i came home and all tren vials broken in my trailer office, grandson broke in room to steal shit (he like his grand pa always lookin for troubles lol) and knocked over all my gear on ground. had to re-order from naps last minute emergency cuz ran out of tren. so i get belt and beat him good as lesson. only way to teach them to beat it out of them. daughter gots mad when she find out says bs about don't tell me how to raise kids blah blah. hasn't talked to me since, maybe yo can convince her to call up papa

sister I gots big family ranch in east texas. huge. once pot legalized in texas I gonna become billionaire overnight. just matter of time. right now we ranch steer, chickens, and fruits/veggies. i spend most time on tanker. i came home and all tren vials broken in my trailer office, grandson broke in room to steal shit (he like his grand pa always lookin for troubles lol) and knocked over all my gear on ground. had to re-order from naps last minute emergency cuz ran out of tren. so i get belt and beat him good as lesson. only way to teach them to beat it out of them. daughter gots mad when she find out says bs about don't tell me how to raise kids blah blah. hasn't talked to me since, maybe yo can convince her to call up papa

I don't agree with this type of discipline. I mean how did you turn out BM after growing up in this environment, and if it worked so well why is your grandson stealing things from family like this? seems counter productive but i guess in texas you are allowed to hit your kids still. backwards state in a lot of ways

I don't agree with this type of discipline. I mean how did you turn out BM after growing up in this environment, and if it worked so well why is your grandson stealing things from family like this? seems counter productive but i guess in texas you are allowed to hit your kids still. backwards state in a lot of ways

bro i turn out fine. i'm success!

- - - Updated - - -

Ironically enough, we should be off gear around 2/3 of the year unless cruising 😂

April 23 at 132lbs
May 13 at 136lbs (141 with the gi)
Last week of August at 136lbs (141 with the gi)
Same day weigh-ins so no big dehydration protocol.

sister those solid stats. my daughter weigh in 140, she a fighter too. bet yo two could fight hard together in ring. she gonna do the pillow fighting competition

March 31
Sleep :
7 hours, nut tons of nightsweats. 3 lbs loss overnight

Fasting :
18.5 hours

Food :
Meal 1 - Overnight oats (1c oats, 1tbsp chia seeds, 1cup almond milk, 1 scoop isolates), cinnamon, strawberries, blueberries
Meal 2 - sweetpotato, 200g seitan, 2c broccoli, 1tbsp olive oil
Snack - 1 apple
Snack 2 - grapes, nut/sea salt, coconut oil & dark chocolate bar
Snack 3 - almond chocolate milk smoothie with PB and protein

Water intake : 5L

Training :
Core work x 10min
Yoga x 30min

*I added all the pictures of meals, training and data from yesterday to that post*

Studying all evening. Will try to hit +9hours of sleep 😴. Still waiting on Nordic Fusion to get back to me 🤷

Probably sides of being off cycle but I'm still not having my regular menstruations. Had a bit of acne ony traps and shoulders and it's all cleared out now.

bro i turn out fine. i'm success!

- - - Updated - - -

sister those solid stats. my daughter weigh in 140, she a fighter too. bet yo two could fight hard together in ring. she gonna do the pillow fighting competition

I agree 100% KIDS Need theirs ass wiped!! Prob stealing shit cause he got involved with wrong people be my guess. Good ppl do bad things at times. I have been there never stole though

April 1
Sleep :
7.5 hours - disturbed a bit, feeling hot

Fasting :
19 hours
Food :
Meal 1 - Oats, almond milk, brown sugar, cinnamon, grapes
Meal 2 - homemade carrot/tomato soup, seitan
Snack - apple sauce, vanilla coconut yogurt
Snack - nut, sea salt, dark chocolate (2 bars)
Snack - craisins

Training :
Open mat 2 hours of bjj nogi
Core work x 12mim

Studying all day. A lot of tea. 3 lbs down on 2 days. Hopeful for my fucking 60kg weight class.

April 1
Sleep :
7.5 hours - disturbed a bit, feeling hot

Fasting :
19 hours
Food :
Meal 1 - Oats, almond milk, brown sugar, cinnamon, grapes
Meal 2 - homemade carrot/tomato soup, seitan
Snack - apple sauce, vanilla coconut yogurt
Snack - craisins

Training :
Open mat 2 hours of bjj nogi
Core work x 12mim

Studying all day. A lot of tea. 3 lbs down on 2 days. Hopeful for my fucking 60kg weight class.

I saw your question about dbol and primo.

I really don't think women should use anything but anavar and winstrol, I've dated girls who had nasty sides from dbol tbol and others. Just being honest with you.

Primobolan is hit and miss can be really bad too.

April 2
Sleep :
8.5 hours

Fasting :
19 hours

Food :
Meal 1 - Oats, almond milk, peanut butter, cinnamon, blueberries
Meal 2 - pasta, vegetables, pesto, seitan
Snack - apple sauce

Training :
2 hours of wrestling

Yoga x 30min

Really wanted to sleep in and skip training. Like, I was finally sleeping good, it's nice out, I have to catch up on work and studying. I've been driving over 100km everyday and working from the office every day as well.

I am tired.

I agree with Eddie btw keep the steroids to orals and orals that you can control

Back
Top Bottom