Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Female wanting to try SARMS

Letsgetpumped

Registered
Hello!

I am a female looking to bulk up (gain more muscle mass) with SARMS. What is you recommended SARMS and what dosage?

I have naturally high testosterone but I only think that cause I have high sex drive and I can get really angry now and then(perfect for the gym) but that may also because I grew up with 6 brothers haha. Also what PCT should I run?

Also any other tips while doing SARMS for gaining more mass? I already make a homemade weight gainer shake, eat a lot and train heavy. However, the muscles aren't popping as much as I want them to! Been training for a while now but I still don't have that "jacked" look that I want.

Thank you!

What are your current stats And how much muscle are you trying to add to your frame? Do you have any experience with supplements like sarms?

The key to building muscle is diet. If you have been training for a while then I think you might need to increase calories first in order to gain more muscle. As for SARMs I would go simple and just use LGD. It is a good one for gaining lean mass and would allow you to get your feet wet with just a single compound. I would run 5-10mg per day for 8-16 weeks. After your desired length of cycle I would use a bottle of HCGenerate ES as a PCT. That will be sufficient. The key will be to use sarms1 brand so you know you have a legit product. I would hate to see a woman end up using a prohormone because a company was not selling real SARMs.

what i would recommend you do first is scroll to the top and read about each SARM and understand what they are all about.

I would pick either GW or SR9009 as your base, those will provide you with a nice fat loss and endurance boost

then i would add LGD, and then 1 more compound based on your goals.

make sure you are buying from sarms1

Awesome! Thanks! I have been reading these forums for a while and been wanting to use LGD. Just wanted further confirmation.

So it would be okay to just run LGD? I am only looking for more muscle mass and I'm not interested in losing body fat.

- - - Updated - - -

5'6 height and 145 lbs
Not sure my body fat percentage. I've never been concerned with my bf % because I enjoy my stomach (just need to keep adding more weight to my ab routine, v lines are slowly coming in!) but I also am "big boned" thick thighs and bum. So I love my thick thighs and butt and just want those muscles to pop!

This would be a good video for you to watch where I explain what SARMS are and talk about sample SARM cycle lay outs -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/new-video-sarms-explained-46877.html

A very common SARMS cycle is the SARMS triple stack. If you have never used SARMS before, that would be a good first SARMS cycle to run.

The triple stack is combination of S4 + ostarine + cardarine. http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol
Cardarine is a great SARM for fat loss and endurance
Ostarine is a great SARM for recovery
S4 is a great SARM for strength gains
You get the best of everything by stacking the three together.

SARMS are only minimally suppressive of natural testosterone production so all that is needed as a mini PCT after a cycle of SARMS is a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com.

For a female I would suggest nutrobal and ostarine as they are the least masculine type of sarms when it comes to adding muscle. But I guess you do not care about that and getting the possible virilization sides, then go with heavier combos with S4 or LGD.

Back
Top Bottom