Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A Few questions for first SARMS Cycle

Underdog

Registered
Hello ,

Im about lifting for 2 years now and get good results and happy with my results so far. But now I wanted to try SARMS and have a few questions and I would be appreciated if I could get these answered.

So I will do an 6-8 week Ostarine only Cycle because it will be my first experience with enhancing Peds or stuff like that so I hope cause it will be the first time i will get good results .

I will ran Ostarine for 6-8 weeks at 25 mg a day and the first week only 10mg to see how I react.

Here my questions:

Is hc Generate ES enough for pct and how long I should take it for full recover , because it is pretty expensive .

- I'm on a slight bulk ( clean bulk) how much pure muscle Gain can I expect ( I know it depends a lot on diet and training but what would be a good number to look forward to?

Thanks for answering me I'm appreciated.

please not the gains question man... we are not psychics.. i dont know that you will gain 5.7 lbs of muscle etc... noone can answer that quesiton

Hello ,

Im about lifting for 2 years now and get good results and happy with my results so far. But now I wanted to try SARMS and have a few questions and I would be appreciated if I could get these answered.

So I will do an 6-8 week Ostarine only Cycle because it will be my first experience with enhancing Peds or stuff like that so I hope cause it will be the first time i will get good results .

I will ran Ostarine for 6-8 weeks at 25 mg a day and the first week only 10mg to see how I react.

Here my questions:

Is hc Generate ES enough for pct and how long I should take it for full recover , because it is pretty expensive .

- I'm on a slight bulk ( clean bulk) how much pure muscle Gain can I expect ( I know it depends a lot on diet and training but what would be a good number to look forward to?

Thanks for answering me I'm appreciated.

How old are you, what do you weigh etc?

you shouldn't worry about how much you will gain. this is a marathon and not a sprint.. set a year over year goal to look better 1 year from now. who cares if you gain 1 pound or lose 1 pound.

Back
Top Bottom